seven

"Shinji!" A little girl run toward his brother who just arrived in front of their house. He laughs then catch his sister. "Hey, what did I told you about that name?" He ask. "Don't call you Shinji on home. " the little girl answered, "I'm sorry Soobin I'm just excited to see you again." She hug her brother so tight like they wouldn't meet each other anymore. "I'm sorry for keeping you wait, I'll promise someday that I will bring you to the palace and live there."

The little girl nod, "Come on! I'm excited to hear some stories about future again!" Soobin laughs again as his younger sister stand up and drag him toward their house. "I can cook on my own already!" She show some of the dishes she make,  ever since she lives alone here and her brother show up one in a blue moon, she learn everything just to live everyday. Soobin grabs a chopstick and taste it. "It's taste good Sera, you be a good mother someday." He ruffles his sister hair making her pout, Soobin laughs at her and found it cute. "Come on let's finish this food, did you say your excited to hear my stories."

"Did the Prince and the green haired stranger meet, Oppa?" Sera ask while leaning on his brother chest reading the book he wrote. Soobin smile warmly then nodded.

"They meet, they need to meet each other that is their destiny." He said, Sera felt sad about the Prince who was lonely ever since he was born and now He meet someone whom will love him. "Oppa what if that stranger returned back in the future?" She look at the older asking a question, the older shrug his shoulder. "Maybe, so know what running up on his mind but I'm sure he will choose the right one. " He saw his sister yawn and giggles a bit, "You should sleep honey, tomorrow were going to our parents grave to visit them." He play the little girl's hair making her closing her eyes slowly. Soobin look at the moon pecking throughout their window, he smile remembering someone. "I wonder what he's up to now, maybe I should visit him later in his dreams."

Yoonbin silently entered the prince's chamber after checking everything out. The king nearly caught Hyunsuk earlier, they need to plan out how to hide the green haired male. "Is someone following you?" Jihoon ask him, the eunuch shake his head for confirmation. "Good, now what we should do." They eyed Hyunsuk who sitting, the male notice their gazes then look at them shrugging his shoulder. "We should find the way to make him stay here in the palace so that we can protect him if anything happens." The prince feel that the male was his responsibility because he is the one who brought the circular thing. "We could find a witch or some shaman to bring me back and the future." Hyunsuk suggested both male look at him again on confuse. "What did you say?" Yoonbin ask.

Hyunsuk sighed then repeat what he said"I said let's find a witch or shaman to bring me back in the future." Jihoon frowned upon hearing unfamiliar word from Hyunsuk. "What is that?" He said. The green haired male mentally slap himself realizing that he used some foreign words in the past who only know korean. "I'm sorry, means we need to find something to take me back to the future." He explained.

"But how we could do that?" The eunuch trying to decipher what Hyunsuk plan. "First of all how can we hide Hyunsuk, the king almost caught him earlier what else would happened if the whole palace will find out especially your brothers who loathed you." Jihoon sighed thinking all possibilities of all possible things, "Whatever! But we need too hurry for the solutions." Hyunsuk felt hungry so he watch the two in front of him arguing.

"Maybe we should let Shinji know! He could help us"

"No! No one is telling somebody or else will be in danger."

"But Shin-"

"Will you please stop arguing, I'm hungry!" Both of them look at Hyunsuk, Jihoon realize that he haven't offer food to the other, he brought back his attention to his besfriend.  "Tell the maids to prepare my dinner, make it more." Yoonbin nods then leave.