nine

"Why do I need to wear this?" Hyunsuk ask, he thought he was going to wear one of Prince Jihoon's clothes  and that would be okay but not this cute pink hanbok from Yoonbin' sister. "Stop nagging, do you think wearing the prince rob no one will notice you? This will be a good disguise." The royal servant was annoyed when the green haired asking, "but Im-" before the other male could finish his sentence, the annoyed eunuch pulled the jeogari that he place on his head to cover .

"There,  no one will notice it let's go the prince is waiting." Yoonbin was the first one to go out  to check the if there's any person around, he signaled to Hyunsuk to come out but before the green haired male could step out he halted when he saw a familiar face appeared behind the eunuch, "what are you doing here? You supposedly to be with the prince." Yoonbin was frightened and turn around, he saw his fellow eunuch smiling at him. "Shinji, you have arrived."  Shinji pouted, "I definitely told you that I'll be back on the feast day, did you forgot? You even left the 10th prince alone." Yoonbin glance a bit a Hyunsuk before turning back his gazes on Shinji, "Prince Jihoon gave me a mission, so that I'm here, actually I'm leaving but you can go first." The eunuch trying to sent away the other so that they could escape and hurry before the parade start. "I saw him so don't hide him." Shinji muttered making both males shook.

"If you ask me how, actually I'm the one who brought him here,"

"Something's wrong?" Yongbok inquired as he saw his younger brother keep looking at the entrance, "Nothing, I just looking for someone." Jihoon trying to focus on the royal ceremony but he can't because he was worried something about Hyunsuk and his Friends, " I have notice that your two eunuch is missing did you sent them away." Normally they have four eunuchs following them together with the royal maids but Jihoon has only two, "I gave them some missions they suppose to be back before the parade." He replied suddenly Shinji entered the room but the people didn't notice him, he hurriedly walks toward Jihoon being cautious not causing some attention. "Your majesty, " he bowed then lean forward to whisper on the prince's ear. "Yoonbin was outside he was with the visitor," he said, Jihoon was surprise that Shinji knows it and also because they are friends he can't keep a secret from him. "How did you know?" He ask in a hush tone, "I'll explain it to you later your highness but for now act normal seems your brothers are interested on what we are talking."
Jihoon look around he notice many eyes as looking at him especially the eldest among his brothers. "After the parade, dress up normally were going out to town." Jihoon ordered, the eunuch nodded as response.

As the parade have start many people are waiting and praising for the royal family, Jihoon was on the last being the 10th prince, some people would ignored him but they can't because next behind him was the queen dowager. "It's to boring," he sighed and not sitting formally some people glared at him, he spots Yoonbin not so far away, the eunuch was on his commoner's clothes not on his normal green hanbok so that no one notice him. The prince wanted to ask where is Hyunsuk but suddenly a lady appeared beside Yoonbin, hiding herself with a pink jeongri, so he realize it was the person he was looking, Jihoon never knew that the green haired male was pretty with those dress. "Young prince," Shinji who was riding on the horse caught his attention, "Focus on the parade, your brothers are looking even the queen dowager." He look behind the where is the queen dowager who were trying to find who caught the 10th prince attention. "You could talk to him later first let's finish this. " He can't wait to have fun after this stupid parade.

"Did you see it?" The crown prince as his other brothers once they get back on the palace, some of them nodded, "looks like he was hiding something or should we say someone?" They saw the youngest prince talking with his other eunuch while the other one was still missing. "Father would not be please if he knew his favorite son is plotting something." A smirk form on each of their faces.