Prologue

(Warning: mention of suicide)

"This is it, this how I gonna end up my life." Hyunsuk mumbled, as he climbed the railings of the bridge. He tired about living and had enough of all the problems he been through like his parents disown him because he doesn't want follow what they want for him, he got fired on his job when the CEO of the company where he was working knew his family background and worst he got kicked out from his studio because he can't pay for 4 months rent. He tried to search for new job and house but he was always rejected maybe because of fathers connection, they really want him to suffer so that he would go back to them and control his life again but Hyunsuk won't let that happened so he decided this is the best way to kill himself.

"Yah! Student! Don't Jump!" He was ready to jump when someone shouted behind him. "If you jump! Everything won't change!" He clench his fist, no one can't stop him. "Let's me end my life! I don't want anyone to control me." He was trying to control himself not to cry, he was really serious about it. "Then if that's what you want." He feel a light push behind his back causing him to fall down from the bridge, Hyunsuk was shook of what happened but it to late to regret before landing in the water he face the person so did it. It's a guy and he was smiling. "See you later." The last thing he heard.

At the same time, a people stop walking and make a way for the soldiers who got home from the fight, some of them had injuries or even some parts of their body had been cut off but the worst is most of them have died within the battle. The Crown Prince and his brothers causally sitting on their horses, although they have some injuries but still it's not worse than their soldiers but they can still manage to prince,
"Prince Jihoon, your brothers got back from the battlefield. Would you like to greet them?" The eunuch asked, the youngest prince stop from writing. "Tsk! Why I would? They won't acknowledge me as their brother so why I would show up to them." He clench his fist causing to break the pen that he was holding, "Shinji! Bring me another pen!" The maid immediately do what he want or else they suffer from his wrath.

His brothers heard him from the outside, "that brat! Tch!" Seungyoun said, he is about to go to Jihoon's chamber but the crown prince stop him, "leave him alone, he won't even listen to you." Jongho, the crown prince said. They listened to him and go to where there father was to report what happened in the battle and telling him that they bring home the victory.