ten

"You better explained this," the young prince warned his friend, Shinji or you call him Soobin couldn't help to bow down his head not to make an eye contact on his friend, as they arrive at his chamber, Jihoon immediately instruct everyone to leave except the eunuch. "Now tell me how this happened?" He asked with waiting them to settle down, Soobin gulped before dropping on his knees. "I'm sorry my princes, it was just I can't control the destiny."

"What do you mean?" The young prince got confuse, Soobin continue to explain, "do you remember when the first time we meet, when you shake my hands I suddenly said something." The eunuch asked, "I honestly tried to change your faith but they won't let me, now Hyunsuk was here. My future self got controlled by them and I was unconscious that time when he arrived here."

"What is this for?" Hyunsuk ask showing the eunuch a pair of hair clip, "it a gift for some young lady you love." Yoonbin replied while giving his payment to the shop owner. "So you have someone you love?" The green haired curiously asked again making the eunuch chuckled, Yoonbin patted his head then fix the cloth to hide his extraordinary colored hair. "It's for my sister, silly." They started walking again, Hyunsuk notice that the town is so gloomy, no children or any teen walking down the street, only adults buying for their own then leave. They even meet a group of men walking around and one of the almost bumped into him  luckily Yoonbin prevented him from falling. "The ceremony is done and Jihoon is still not here? I'm pretty sure his father and brothers are preventing him." The eunuch pulled the chair in order for Hyunsuk to sit, he honestly treated like a lady at this moment. "Let's eat f-"

"I've notice you didn't accompany the tenth prince earlier because you having a date with a noble? That against of rules, Yoonbin." A strange man wearing a commoner's clothes appeared in their table, the eunuch glared at the stranger, "Oh what a pleasant day meeting the eunuch of the first prince." He mockingly said, "I'm just here to accompany my friend."  Hyunsuk scoffed, the man eyed him. "You have a great taste but I have notice this lady is to shy." He sits on the opposite side, "well if eunuch Ha didn't satisfied you, I'm willing to offer myself. I'm Kim Byunggon." The man offered his hand but Hyunsuk ignore it and smiled, "I'm sorry but my standards on men isn't that low." Yoonbin tried not to laugh but he failed, Byunggon look embarrassed at the same time annoyed, "Hmp! Anyways I'm leaving but before that, tell your prince to behave and learn to look at his back." With that the first prince eunuch leave the place.

"What does it mean?" Yoonbin shrugged to answered Hyunsuk question.

A/n: I'm sorry for late update,