eleven

"Jihoon, where are you going?" the king ask seeing his youngest son is about to leave, Prince Jihoon immediately think a possible reason in order for his father to let him go, "Your Majesty, I'm feeling ill; may I please return to my room to rest?" he asked, hoping the king would believe him and let him go; Yoonbin and Hyunsuk were probably waiting for him.

The king looked at him for a moment before speaking, "If that's what you want, the royal physician will be sent to check your condition." Prince Jihoon smiled, he could feel his brothers' eyes on him but he just ignored them and said, "Don't worry, my dear majesty. Shinji is here to inform you about my condition."  The king immediately dismissed him, his servants followed him to his room but unknown to him, someone ordered his older brother to follow him wherever he went and report it to them.

"It's been a long time," Hyunsuk snorted with his lips. They were here a while ago where they would earn money from the dear prince and he was already getting hot from the clothes he was wearing, heavy as well. now he knows how his ancestors used to live. Yoonbin laughed. "Just be patient, you know it's hard to escape especially if you're a prince."

"Yes I know," the green haired one sat down on the rock and made sure not to get his sout hanbook dirty. "By the way, can I ask you, how did your hair turn green?" the eunuch asked curiously, he also wanted to change his hair color, "Because in the future there are machines being developed to make hair coloring shampoo." Hyunsuk explained. the eunuch frowned because of the new words he heard, "Develop? what is that?" Hyunsuk sighed because it looked like he was going to have a hard time explaining to the young man, "what's the matter- ah, just something when you put it on your hair it will change color," he said, then he remembered that one day he should have just bleached his hair or maybe his hair was returned to its original color.

Yoonbin didn't ask again, just a few minutes later, prince Jihoon arrived and looked like he was panting, "I'm sorry and I had a hard time escaping the guards," he explained, Hyunsuk stood up and smiled when he saw him. "That's okay! Let's go" he excitedly grabbed the prince's hand then pulled him away, Yoonbin just shook his head and followed them both, he also noticed Shinji, "It looks like he tortured you again," said the eunuch to both of them, Shinji just turned around, "if only you knew what nonsense he did earlier."

"Where are you taking me?" Hyunsuk asked when he and the prince left his eunuchs to go around the market, "As long as it's close to here," said prince Jihoon then he held the young man's hand tightly, they had been holding hands before but one of them they didn't care, they just kept walking into the forest, "What are we going to do here," Hyunsuk asked nervously, the prince stopped walking then turned to him. "We're here!" announced it happily, just then Hyunsuk noticed that they were standing near a cliff and a waterfall and there were beautiful flowers surrounding them, he was amazed at how beautiful the scenery was, if only he had held his phone he would have he took a photo.

"It's beautiful here," he said, making Jihoon smile, "I didn't know there was anything like this in Seoul, I'll look for it once I get back to the future." he added, he will really find it and he will tell everyone that he has been here with the prince if he remembers when he returns. "I saw this when I once got lost in the forest," the prince explained then let go of the young man's hand before sitting down on the grass, "Come here beside me," he invited Hyunsuk to sit down as he patted the ground next to him.

Hyunsuk didn't hesitate to sit next to the prince, "I'll guess, how many young woman have you brought here already?" the young man joked, the prince shook his head while laughing, "You're wrong, You're the first person that I brought here."

"Mr. Choi! we have found him!"