16: Mad Lettuce Hitwoman

-×××-

-×××-

"Amm mmm- no more ma'am please. I have enough on my plate already."

"Tsk, didn't I tell you to call me ahjumuni? And you must eat son, you are too thin for a bellhop. This is the very age for you to eat, have some more come-on."

And before Taehyung could protest any further, another big spoonful of rice was dumped on his bowl.

Taehyung could feel the bile rising in
him already as this was his third serving but seeing the happiness on the lady's face, Taehyung couldn't quite bring himself to say no.

He looked up at the ceiling and made a tiny cross over his chest, offering a silent prayer to the almighty, asking for help.

Jungkook on the other hand was having the best time of his life. Infront of him on the table, were kept dishes or various varieties which sure was an absurd amount for only two people.

But the lady informed them that it was brought by Hyungsik's mother who had come to visit earlier. The health of Veñice's mother unlike today was not always on fairly good terms and Hyungsik's mother drops by often to check up on her.

Veñice had forbade her mother from working too much already. The lady was quite giddy with excitement upon having some new faces in the house after such a long time that she worked all her muscles into serving both the boys mouthful of food.

She made sure that they had enough to eat and even helped them with their second or third servings.

And this, was all new to Jungkook.

Not that the boy had never seen so much food.

Infact, during these many years as an idol, he has been to countless places which serve even better food than this and in handsome amount too.

Not that the boy had never ate so graciously.

He had been on diet for most part of his life but he still got to eat the necessary food upto the last grain.

Not that Jungkook had never ate anything of what was on the table right now.

There was kimchi, gimbap, beef, veggies, salad and much more.

There was everything on the table which Jungkook has ate for half of his life, in different places, different flavors, different occasions and with different people.

But,

Never in his life did Jungkook have such a inviting environment around him before. Never did he feel so content while eating. Every bite he took was like a pill of vitamin for him.

Jungkook felt odd, he felt happy.

Being seated in a table of five, with his childhood mate, a pretty girl, a cute lil bratty kid and a hospitable lady, in these past few months, this is the most welcomed and homely Jungkook has ever felt.