05: Unexpected

I Need You : Jeon Jungkook

05 : Unexpected

----------------

----------------

Taehyung's POV :

"Not happening. You need to be more precise", Kasper clicked his tongue and paused the music.

I sighed lifelessly.

"Is something wrong V ? I see you are not yourself. You are making frequent mistakes every now and then, something really unexpected."

He was watching me dance to singularity, and was making sure I had memorized the choreo perfectly but somehow, I wasn't able to concentrate at all and he was worried for me. It was all evident from his expressions.

I really feel so guilty right now. I'm at fault but he has to stay by my side just to mind me.

And as far as something unexpected like this is considered, I think he should get used to it.

"No. I'm just ....tired", I replied subconsciously.

He snorted, "Tired and you? Nonsense. You are the one who can practice for days nonstop. Your work with passion each time and suddenly you are all tired?"

No words seems to escape my mouth right now. I was just in no mood to do anything. Even dancing or singing, I didn't want to do anything.

"Hey ..." He placed a hand on my shoulder, urging me to look up at him.

" I've know you for a long time now V. I've known you since you were a trainee." Still, I didn't answer. I just stood there, as still as a statue.

"It's ...her right ?"

My heart skipped a beat when he said that. For a second, I could process anything but the very next moment, my hands balled into fists and my jaw tightened.

It somehow didn't go unnoticed by Kasper.

"I knew it. V, just get over this now. Get over her. What good will your pondering over past events do to you! Not to mention, even ... Jungkook!"

At the mention of his name, I immediately looked at Kasper in the eye. I bet the glare in my eyes screamed enough that he didn't push the matter further.

His phone buzzed at the right time or else who knows I might do what. We broke our eye contact as he answered his phone.