07: His Angel?

I Need You : Jeon Jungkook

07 : His Angel ?

P.s : This is my utmost favourite gif of Taehyung. Man literally slayed that look, not that he doesn't always but still, his charms are on another level here.

Okay back to the story, hope you enjoy ;)

-×××-

I fluttered my eyes a few times before I finally shot them open. The ceiling was white. I soon realised I'm in my room. The room was dimly lit in crimson coming from the window which was wide open.

I tried to turn my head but failed. It's that when the realisation hit me that I'm so weak right now. Like all my energy has drained instantly. I couldn't even blink properly.

Then, I felt a hand on my forehead. I somehow managed to get a glimpse of his face as he was leaning to me, so as to get better access to my forehead.

"How are you feeling now ?" He asked with so much gentleness in his voice, I couldn't help but crack a smile, atleast tried to.

"Fi-fine." I said between broken breaths.

He was looking at me with so much concern in his eyes, like I'll fade away anytime soon. And it made me sad to bother him. He's worried because of me.

I tried to get up, only to be pushed back down on the white mattress.

"You shouldn't move. You're too weak now it seems. Do you want anything?"

He asked as he stood up to remove the curtains from the window so that some more light could barge in.

I eyed his each and every movement. The way he walked, the way he held onto the curtains, his hands so broad, his biceps prominent from his loose shirt, his face ... that handsome face which illuminated even more in the crimson light. I'm glad he's here, by my side.

"Say Veñ..." I blinked slightly, registering what was happening. Maybe I was spacing out, observing him.

"Hmm...?"

"I asked do you want anything?"

"Wa-water." I managed to reply.

"Hmm. I'll be right back. Just don't move until then."

He nodded and smiled a smile that I think is the brightest that I've seen.

"Tha-thank you.... Yeonjun." I said almost immediately as he began to move towards the door.

I was gripping on the bedsheets real tight because I needed some energy, even to speak a few syllables.

His figure stood there, in the middle of the room silently, his back facing me. Then he turned back and walked towards my bed and on reaching me, he smiled sincerely and bent down.