08: Black Vanilla and Pear

I Need You : Jeon Jungkook

08 : Black Vanilla and Pear

p

.s : this is my favourite chapter. Hope you enjoy, don't forget to like, comment and share <3

Not edited , sorry for mistakes.

-×××-

"You have some freaking guts to come back here again. I like it."

His voice fell a few octaves down and all Veñice could do was pray for her safety. She balled her fists and gulped a large lump down her throat.

Soon, she felt the cool sensation of breeze tickling her cheeks. The heat of his body along with the milky smell seem to fade away.

She heaved a sight of relief. It was only then that she realised she had held her breath too long, she coughed twice with her left hand gripping tightly on her right wrist, over the silver bracelet.

The one that Hyungsik had given her. Those letters engraved on it shone brightly in a red flare. It seems so silly that she can yell at Hyungsik all day long but with these handsome creatures, her tongue gets tied in a knot.

They're just that powerful, their presence that intimidating. Especially Jungkook's.

He's the God of intimidation.

Thinking that her fortune lies in safe retreat back to her room, she raised her head to look at the door, which was now locked.

Oh no ! The worst is yet to come it seems.

"What are you looking at? Think you'll find floating bras in there?"

His husky voice rang in the air. There was this slight taste of cheesiness in it as she knew he was teasing her.

But her mind was occupied with the fear as events from a few hours rewind itself in her brain, baffling her out to the core. Jungkook was looking at her patiently, like some predator getting ready to prance at its prey.

Shaking her fear away, Veñice somehow managed to look at him in the eye, those same, doe eyes brimming with loneliness and grief. Those same doe eyes giving her the courage to firm her stand, reminding her as to why she's here again...

"Will you kill me this time?" She asked, her voice strong and confident, shocking Veñice herself.

Jungkook's doe eyes twitched a bit with excitement before a smirk formed on his lips.

"Should I not? Isn't that the reason why you walked back in here?"

"Holy mother of noobs !" Veñice's voice cracked up. "So you simply kill anyone who walks in through that door?"