11: Belong Is Not The Term

I Need You : Jeon Jungkook

11 : Belong Is Not The Term

-×××-

Veñice's POV :-

"I do but somehow, more than that, I like wasting my time with you."

"Oh really? But shouldn't it be Yeontan who must like me cuz I spend most of my time with him..." I said in a bit teasing manner.

"Well, I also like what Yeontan likes."

He said as a matter of fact. I only nodded, making a possible 'o' with my lips rounded.

But then it hit me, the main center of focus in our conversation.

Is Jungkook telling me that he likes me? Is he ? Jesus, how's that even possible because more than half of the time he looks at me as if he wants to murder me.

No no, this is not the case. But if it was .... Would I accept him? Yahh, Veñice Kim, get out of your dreamland girl. Just what are you thinking....

"You're coming or not ?"

He called as he stood by the door of the greenhouse. I nodded like a lost puppy and ran up to catch with him, crossing him instantly.

I collided with someone as soon as I got out of the greenhouse and fell down, butt first.

"Ouch ..." My hands involuntarily got on my back, massaging the aching area.

"What took you so lo-"

I saw it was Yeonjun. His gaze was fixed at something behind me, actually someone.

Jungkook's marvelous poker faced expression was on full display as he threw the ball for Yeonjun to catch it, which he did with frowned eyebrows.

"What was he doing in there, with you?" Yeonjun enquired. He sounded a bit, offended.

"Even I live here in this dorm."

Jungkook replied curtly. As I was in between them, I could feel the heavy tension, so thick that a knife could cut it.

"Yaah yahh ... just help me up please."

I requested at the right time as I saw Yeonjun was about to say something more to Jungkook.

His gaze finally landed on me and I extended my arms out for him to help me up. He was about to but I felt two pairs of arms holding onto each of my bicep and lifting me up on my feet.

Yeonjun gritted his teeth so badly, I wonder if they would still be intact to have that gorgeous smile of his. I ran my hands through my back, dusting off any dirt on my skirt.