09: Mic Burns

I Need You : Jeon Jungkook

09 : Mic Burns

-×××-

"Now add the zest and the ice cubes and shake them thoroughly."

Minji handed Veñ the ice tray and went back to pouring the juice in the glass for the boys.

"Will it taste good ? Pathetic ? Should I just dump it?" Veñ closed the lid shut and started shaking the huge plastic container.

She had already finished all the morning chores as she woke up early today. Only the clothes were getting washed in the washer which she would after some time attend to.

Right now, she was busy making milkshake for Jhope, maybe a way to compensate for the spaghetti that she ate that day and also he had said that he left his sprite and rushed home when she was sick.

Veñice felt rather guilty that she was always bothering them all.

"You really don't have to make him one. He ain't someone to hold grudges. He quite forgets them." Seokjin advised as he added ice cubes in each glass of juice.

Now that it has been a week that Veñ is living here, she is well acquainted with their habits like Yoongi and Jimin always work out for three hours in the morning in the dorm gym, RM is more than often lapsing in the pool with Taehyun and Soobin having vocal battles on the porch by the side.

V is very patient with books and more than often is in the mini library beside the gaming room, Beomgyu is a great cook owing to the spaghetti he made the day before, Yeonjun and Jhope kind of own the gaming room but in the evening, they indulge more in dancing.

Kai likes to join them sometimes though he spends a lot of time with Jungkook as well and Seokjin, he spends most of his time in the kitchen, cooking or merely helping Minji.... well not when it's time for soccer.

And as for Jungkook, he likes moving out and roaming on the beach late at midnight.

Maybe it's just a habit now or sudden distraction but Veñ somehow doesn't fall asleep until she hasn't atleast glanced at him once while he roams.

He always looks at the black ocean with so much peace and a small smile on his face, like he is cherishing some memories.

And he never smokes when he's on the beach, rather he smokes by the window in his room, which coincidentally is just below Veñ's room.

But now she knows him as well. He's so lonely, though he now seems to open up and socialize like only day before yesterday, he joined the boys over at dinner.

That was indeed surprising for everyone. Jimin even choked on oxygen while V, there's still a cold war going on in between the two.

Most surprisingly, Jungkook sat in his own place, right beside Veñice and she can't hide the fact that he kept stealing glances at her and also Yeonjun and Jimin seemed to bury him with their some what devilish gazes.