02: To The Bighit Dorm

I Need You : Jeon Jungkook

02 : To The Bighit Dorm

-×××-

'"Is it really necessary for you to move there my dear?"

My mom had a glum look plastered on her face as she engulfed me in her warm embrace.

Today I'm moving, moving away from my home, moving into Hyungsik's mother's hotel, miles away from my home, or atleast that's what I said to my mother.

Yes, I lied to her.

I just can't simply tell her that your daughter is gonna earn thousands just by serving some boys, rather 12 boys in total.

Now that I'm gonna work for them, I searched up a little bit about BTS and TXT just to get to know the basic information about them.

And I know, just by hearing the word 'boys' , my mom will immediately lock me up in my room for days.

I've had a really bad experience which caused a wound so deep in the conscience of my family that it's almost impossible to heal. But that's just my past, which has never done anything good to me.

I hope to make my future better now. I quickly brush off that dark thought off my mind. It sends shivers down my spines.

My mom only trusts Hyungsik with me.

I hugged my mother tightly, knowing that I'm going to miss her so much.

"I'll really miss you eomma." I almost said it in a whisper, tears threatening to fall. That's all I could say for now.

"I'll miss you too my dear. And I'm just so ashamed of myself. I'm still alive but you have to work. "

"Eomma", I let got off the hug looked right into her eyes warningly.

"Never say that again if you love me. I'm grown up now and I have to work. It's my right. Just take care of yourself."

"Unni, you're forgetting me!" I saw Ivy standing at he door with her stuffed teddy bear clutched closely to her chest and pouting.

My mom and I chuckled fondly after which I crotched down to hug my sister with my lips pressed on her forehead.

"Ivy, baby obey eomma okay. Don't disturb her and be a good girl, unni will try to be back as soon as possible."

I could feel her nodding against my shoulder. It's only moments like these that we two are in good terms or else we're either yelling at each other or kicking the heck out of one another.

"Don't go."

She said softly. I know she's muffling her cries back. I sighed.

"Unni has to work Ivy. And you have a work too, to study hard and prove to be eomma's best daughter. Okay?"