[NOZEL SILVA x READER] ━ THE DOWNFALL OF HATE ✽

— Word count: roughly 12000+ words.

— Genre: makes you wanna bicker and kiss nozel at the same time.

— Synopsis: pleasure and pain of being Nozel's secretary. (No, this is a SFW fic, there's no 50 shades of grey scenes for you JAJAJAJAJA) enjoy the reality of having a boss, at least in this fic you have a hot boss.

— Warnings: This fic is unbearably long, forgive me. I had started this and left it for months to rot and wanted to scrap it but I already wrote about 6000+ words so instead of just leaving it, I decided to finish it quickly. It's definitely not one that I'm proud of but if you want to read a few bickering cute moments with Nozel and a few of the other characters then feel free loves! I appreciate it so much!

━ THE DOWNFALL OF HATE ✽ (NOZEL SILVA x READER)

It was a normal day for you, the sun was shining it's hot beam at the ground and you were just finishing the last piece of chore in the house. 

"Y/N...can you please pay a visit to Mr. Aoki, he has prepared a few vegetables for us."

"Yes, grandmother." and without further ado, you stepped out of your barely standing house and make your way to the man who sells vegetable as a living.

'Magic Knights...they're good for nothing.' you said to yourself as you walked past the row of ruined houses, some still stained with blood and the memory of crying and screaming that is no longer audible but stays in the villagers' mind permanently after the attack of the elves.

While you were lost in your thoughts, Mr. Aoki called out to you from his humble shop, it's not even a shop to be exact, just a laid out carpet in the middle of the road, "Y/N!"

'Ah, yes. I should not be this clumsy' you chuckle to yourself as you make your way to old man.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Aoki.", you said, not noticing the man in hooded robe standing beside you, clearly another guest of Mr. Aoki.

"Hello child, you've come to pick up your groceries, yes?"

"That is right."

"Here." he said as he handed a plastic full of vegetables.

"Thank you." you smiled warmly at him, about to turn away,

"Y/N!" the old man, Mr. Aoki had stopped you,

"Yes?"

"You have not paid for those."

Heat rises up to your cheeks, "I-I-I'm sorry. I thought Grandmother had already paid for this." panic rising in your voice because you knew both you and your grandmother had no money left.

"I am sorry child, she hasn't. If the time is different, I would love to give it for you as a gift. But considering the circumstances, I can not let you walk away without paying."

"Mr. Aoki, I apologize. Will you give me time? I need to feed my grandmother and I can promise you that we will pay you as soon..." you stopped.

"as soon as?" he asked.

"as soon as the Magic Knights come to help." you said, desperate for any reason to blurt so you can take away the vegetables.

"Child, don't be innocent, those Magic Knights aren't coming to help. We've been abandoned for how many months." you noticed that the man in robe flinched at the words.