PRESUMBALY DEAD S/O BONUS! [William's alternative ending.]

Hehe, I did feel like sooner or later someone would request an alternative ending to the William's story hehe

Hehe, I did feel like sooner or later someone would request an alternative ending to the William's story hehe. I wanted to write a happy ending but it wasn't sure how I could do it without breaking William's character and thank God, the anon had given me this idea and so..... everyone who wanted a happy ending, please do thank the anon for the wonderful idea! hihi! thank you anon!  <33  and sorry it took a while but i hope you enjoy!

please accept this alternative ending as an apology for all the william babies HAHAHHA im sorry for breaking ur heart with that last one ajdljdsaldja.

*NOTE: THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING. THE ORIGINAL STORY IS ON THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS. (Captains reacting to the return of their presumably dead S/O! 🌻), this is only for WILLIAM's part. It's advisable for you to read that first before reading this, but if you don't want to, it's also fine, I'll summarize the story for you :)

=====

PREVIOUS STORY SUMMARY, feel free to skip if you've read the original story.

 William and Y/N was both Captains of a famous squad. Being two of the most powerful captains, they were assigned on missions together frequently. In those times, William and Y/N fell for each other and William quickly realize that Y/N is his life companion. It was all going fine until Julius had to assign a secret mission to Y/N where her identity must be erased and she must be proclaimed as 'dead'. 

While Y/N was on her mission, Julius had announced to the Clover Kingdom that you were dead, the news broke everyone's heart especially William's. He became distant though he still function normally, tending to his captain's duties. In his desperate attempt to fill the void, he had encounter a woman who he thought might help soothe the pain of grieve. 

 Julius had entered into panic mode knowing that Y/N was not actually dead and that one day you'll be returning to the Kingdom and to William. Julius tried to get the new girl out of the picture but she stuck to William like glue. 

The next following years, Y/N finally returned after completing her mission to find that her beloved William is now in another woman's arm. Her comeback was revealed when she was assigned to be a squad captain again alongside William and the others, William was the most baffled among the others, his supposedly dead lover had came back to live.