HONEYMOONS ❦【 HEAD CANONS 】

VALENTINE'S SPECIALS FOR BLACK CLOVER (1/3) !

 A LOVE LETTER for the simps of these captains from me! ✌💌

MENU: WILLIAM - YAMI - NOZEL - FUEGO!

— WILLIAM VANGEANCE ❋

❋ the one who brings the topic first and he had come prepared with some destinations & activities in mind (rest assured that everything will be fine with this man!)

❋ helps you pack! definitely the type to organize the clothes neatly and put the toothbrush toothpaste etc into one neat container. "Do you need any help, love?"

❋ always there with you to plan your honeymoon together, it's not a one-man show with him! HE'LL BE THERE TO HELP!

❋ AT THE AIRPORT: Will always check if the luggage is too heavy for you, always offering a hand to help. Tells you to sit on the waiting area as he buys coffee and sandwiches for you. He has prepared some medicines in case you get sick too.

❋ AT THE PLANE: lets you sleep on his shoulder if you get tired, occasionally massages your thigh if he sees you getting cramps, COVERS YOU WITH BLANKET AND HIS ARMS (AJDLASDJALKDJALKSDJALKSDJLADJSLAKDJLAD IM SCREAMING-!!) and orders your favorite drink when the flight attendants comes with the food trolley~

❋ I'm thinking somewhere that has old buildings but pretty sceneries for the honeymoon, somewhere that just screams romantic.

❋ sightseeing and learning history through old buildings, always looking at you with awe if you tell him something that he previously hadn't known, in his mind : "How smart can this woman be!"

❋ followed by an easy afternoon with wine tasting at France's wine gardens , enjoying a cool breeze with birds chirping and William appreciating his life more than ever with you and nature as his company. 

❋ then complete it with an evening at a local France restaurant, sitting and dining at the outdoor area and him smiling at the lively crowd, of course not forgetting to give you a bouquet of flower. "I'm glad to have you as my life-long company~"

 "I'm glad to have you as my life-long company~"