YUNO x reader!【Random Fluff HCs】

So I got this request from Tumblr and decided to make this into bullet points rather than a one-shot because I think I can play with the scenarios a lot more :)

Please do forgive me if it's a bit OOC, this is my first time writing about Yuno ;u; anyway I hope you like it! ♡

❋ You saw Yuno for the first time when he walked in with The Captain and Mimosa at the day of the Magic Knights Entrance exam

❋ You were surprised to know that he is not a Royal or a Noble man, he is a commoner! Just like you, who is working at the Golden Dawn as one of the maids, tending to simple duties like cleaning, cooking, washing the clothes and dishes. 

❋ Though he is a commoner, his features perfectly paints the living embodiment of  graceful prince. Black hair, soft white snow-like skin, sharp jaw and a pointed nose, tall and strong straight posture (not a hint of slouching!), and his height heavily stretches the length of his middle body, showcasing a beautiful thin waist that fits oh so perfectly with the Golden Dawn uniform! The white and black long boots on the uniform dances beautifully to showcase his slender long legs, and the combination of red, white and gold accent framing his petite body so well, and the blue robe? It was like this uniform is invented perfectly for him to display his beauty.

"And his beautiful beautiful golden eyes...." you sighed dreamily at the window, one of your day-dreaming moments when you're not busy tending to the squad needs. "Daydreaming about that new boy again, Y/N?" one of your co-worker tapped you on the shoulder, "YES! How can one not be obsessed over that prince charming?" you smiled to yourself, like a schoolgirl who just saw their crush walk by.

❋ You see him quite often when he's walking down the aisle, travelling from one place to the other. He always seemed so reserved and walked in a pretty quick pace, not in a hurried ungraceful step, but in a more sophisticated but determined walk. He mostly keeps his gaze at nothing or down, but every time you both pass each other, it was too awkward not to say anything in that long hall, so you two always end up looking the other way, not wanting to make eye contact and just pass by quietly. You'd always regret this later, wishing you had mutter a simple "Good Morning, Yuno-san." or "Have a good mission, Yuno-san."