THE BLUE DOOR [ ROOM 1 GAME ]

WARNING: DON'T READ THIS STORY BEFORE YOU READ THE MAIN STORY.

YOU CAN FIND THE MAIN STORY TITLED AS : [ ROOM 1 - WOOF WOLF ]

= =

YOU CHOSE.....

THE BLUE DOOR.

= = 

Now this is a door you surely don't want to enter...

especially after hearing Jack's explanation of how no one returned after following Nozel into the maze.

But you were sure that Nozel was still outside because you saw the eagle was still flying outside when you were walking into the estate,

besides, this is the closest door to you.

The door creaked slightly when you pushed it open and then you quickly close it, just in time as the wolf walks by.

Thankfully the wolf past the door with no intention of sniffing around the blue door, 

you let out a sigh of relief when suddenly a deep familiar voice echoed throughout the room,

"Bold of you to come to my room after disobeying my orders." he said.

"YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP ME!" you walked towards him, with your hand pointed rudely at him.

He clearly didn't like the attitude and pushed your pointing finger with his own.

"Have some manners, you're only a guest." he walked away and then with his back still facing you, he continued, "For you to walk back into your supposed kidnapper's room....you must be either stupid or you've seen the wolf."

"Of course the second." you answered.

There was something about him, his calm demeanor and his authoritative gesture that made you felt so much more at ease, even with the wolf circling somewhere outside. 

"But you know about the wolf?" you asked, and then continued, "Why didn't you warn me then?"

He stopped whatever he was doing and then turned to you, 

"That was exactly what I planned to do. I was going to tell you and then protect you inside that maze." he looked at you like you were some stubborn child, "The maze is the only place that wolf can't reach. He can't figure out how to get to the center, however simple the maze is." he paused, "But you, thinking you were so smart, thought I was going to kidnap you while I was only trying to save you." 

"I DIDN'T KNOW?" you threw your hands up and then realized how rude it must have looked, so you walked towards him and said, "I'm sorry. I was stopped by Jack. He told me not to follow you."

"Of course he'll tell you that. He wouldn't want you in a place he can't see."

"What do you mean?" you asked,

"N-nothing." he said and cleared his throat.

"Just stay here and don't cause trouble. By tomorrow, I'll send you home safely." he said but you were too stubborn to listen and walked towards the door,

"I think I can manage just fine. I think the wolf have walked past, I'm going to run to the gates."

He grabbed your arm firmly and said, "Stay. I'll keep you safe."

==

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU CHOSE THE RIGHT DOOR!

THE FIRST ROUND OF THE GAME IS CLEARED!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ROOM!