THE GREEN DOOR [ ROOM 1 GAME ]

WARNING: DON'T READ THIS STORY BEFORE YOU READ THE MAIN STORY.

YOU CAN FIND THE MAIN STORY TITLED AS : [ ROOM 1 - WOOF WOLF ]

= =

YOU CHOSE.....

THE GREEN DOOR.

= = 

There laid a series of familiar doors that you've went inside not so long ago,

Doors colored in Black, Red, Blue, Golden and White.

And they all gave you the creeps and you wouldn't dream of being in the same room again for the second time.

The only door you haven't been through is the Green colored door, you weren't sure if that is also a wise choice but you managed to plant your ears close to the door and realized how dead silent it is. 'It must be empty.' you thought to yourself and you rushed inside.

To your delight, it truly is empty. There were signs that someone lives here but for the time being, it looks like they're out doing something.

You looked around and tried to find a spot for you to hide. There was a wardrobe that you can slip into and then a bed that you can hide underneath, but they all looked so creepy that you decided to stay in the open area for a little longer.

There was no sound of the wolf's footstep and you were letting your guard down, you looked around the room and saw that this room looks the most.....undecorated compared to the other rooms you've visited. 

There was not much to see or to indulge in, that's why when a few footsteps were finally heard outside the door, you quickly rushed to hide underneath the bed.

You hold your breathe for the time being, tried as best as you could to not make a sound or unnecessary movements, then the door flung open and you heard,

"Keke~ smart girl." the voice said and you instantly recognized it as Jack's.

Then you could hear the door closing and him walking towards the bed,

You saw his long legs and felt relieve washed over you.

It was only Jack! 

Sure he's not the most friendly out of the people you've met tonight, but he wasn't exceptionally creepy too, in fact, he had saved you from Nozel, so you knew you're now in safer hands.

"J-jack!" you said as you crawled out of the bed.

He was momentarily stunned but then his smile returned and said, "Tch, what are you doing here?"

"I was h-hiding." you answered.

"From?"

"The Wolf." you said.

"The Wolf?" he laughed, "Keke, well you should have stayed hidden."

You laughed softly, "I know, I know. I should hide again but I'm glad that I found you. At least you're someone I can depend on, with you...saving me from Nozel and all, you know?" you explained, "Though, I'm so sorry for barging into your room unexpectedly but I just wanted to...." suddenly you realized how much unbothered Jack is with the mention of the wolf,

"Jack, do you know about the wolf.....before tonight?" you asked,

"Of course." he said, walking close to you, eliminating every distance there is.

"You should have listened to the warnings of the fairytales, pretty girl." he said, cornering you to the wall. "I'm the wolf." he said it so casually that you thought he was joking.

"But...you saved me from Nozel."

"I took you from Nozel so you don't go into his hiding spot. He always takes my prey away into that stupid maze." his tongue is now out and licking his lips.

"Now, now. Fairytale's over." and his form quickly changed from the long slender male with jet-black hair into one of a wolf's.

His eyes shot through you and his hand turned into claws and he made sure that you weren't able to run by walking awfully close to you.

You managed to wiggle your way to a window. Jack gave you time to relish in your fear, he was enjoying the look of hopelessness in your face,

When you turned around and looked at the window, you saw another wolf walking outside, but that one looked calm, wise, and righteous. 

Then you remember, the tale of the six brothers. One was dying from a curse and two were given as a sacrifice to save the dying.

The two changed form after the sacrifice and one of them, willing to give his life for his brother turned into a good wolf,

and the other, involuntarily given as a sacrifice held on to his hatred for the other 4 brothers and became the bad wolf.

it was just your bad luck or rather....your stubbornness of wanting to go to the ball when your elders had warned you not to go that has put you into this mess,

it wasn't a fairytale, it was a warning, and you chose the wrong door. 

= =

GAME OVER! YOU CHOSE THE WRONG DOOR!

EXIT GAME or TRY AGAIN.