[LICHT X TETIA] ━ THE HOPEFUL UNION ✽

— Word count: 5000+ words.

— Genre: makes you cry over the fate of the elves. [ warning : takes a bit of a dark turn in the end, but I mean...nothing new to be honest loool. ]

p.s: I honestly think Black Clover made such a beautiful piece in Licht and Tetia's love story, so here's my attempt on writing about them with the information that the anime so far have served~

I was so excited to write about them because they do seem to radiate such a warm love, but then when I started writing about them, I was so scared that I wasn't going to do their love justice, but hopefully I don't ruin their love story too much- I really hope not, I love them a lot- I mean I love Licht and definitely jealous of Tetia, but they're so kyoooot.

*p.s: Please note that some scenes are taken from the original story, Black Clover, and I re-write them for the purpose of showcasing their love story.

✦ —• THE HOPEFUL UNION •— ✦

The love story, like every other good love story had happened unexpectedly. The three elves were enjoying their afternoon on an open field when suddenly a Tornado caused by an unruly mana appeared. Knowing that it's not exactly unusual for that to happen, Rhya, sticking to his lazy personality, had said that leaving it alone would do the trick. No one disagree until a scream echoed from near the tornado, belonging to a girl.

Being the righteous man that he is, Licht would of course jump into the opportunity to save someone from imminent danger. His feet were rushing to the tornado as he summoned his Sword Magic, directing it at the tornado, and at the same time, a man called Lumiere had also summoned his Light Magic to the tornado, in an attempt to save his sister.

A pair of strong arms soon found it's place on female's petite body, scooping her from midair. "Are you okay?" Licht asked, "Y-yes. Thank you." the female had replied, with a hint of red on her cheeks.

"Tetia!" the man slightly shouted at the female, and like every good brother, he wanted to scold her for leaving the house and putting herself in danger, "Why did you leave without permission?"

"Oniisan~!" she called out at the man as she stands besides her hero, an elf.

Lumiel rushed to her and quickly thanked the elf who had saved his sister, but it was the similarity that they shared between their grimoire that made those two man and elf stared at each other, soon joined by the other elves, Rhya and Patry.

They will soon realize that it's not just the grimoire that they both share similarly, soon they'll notice the similarity between their vision for the future and their shared love for Tetia. One as brother, one as a lover.

✦ —• their beginnings •— ✦

It was both a dream of Lumiel and Licht to create a future where both elves and human can reside with each other in peace, so when their path have crossed, it's only natural that they'd seek to continue their friendship in order to achieve their shared vision, but it is also prompted because of the comfort and sense of brotherhood that they both received from each other.