RAMEN DATE 🍜 【 HEAD CANONS 】

A Ramen Date with the boys! 🍜🍜🍜

Who to expect: William + Yami + Nozel + Fuego + Patry.

— WILLIAM VANGEANCE ❋

❋ Dating the most famous captain was not easy. There was no way that you two would walk together and not have people whispering or crowding to see your beloved William. 

❋ So when you asked if he wanted to go on a late-night Ramen date, you two knew how bad the idea sounded and you soon sighed and said, "Nevermind, I'll just cook instant ramen." 

❋ Feeling guilty of the sacrifices you have to make for him, he decided that it was time for him to pay you back. 

❋ "I'll wear a casual outfit and take off my mask, that way no one will know who I am." he said as he pulled your arm before you left. 

❋ "Are you sure, William?" "Yes, love. It's about time we enjoy our dates without any disturbance." 

❋ You two head out of the base, first you covered the distance by magic and then you two decided to walk in the busy streets of the capital, hand in hand. 

❋ No one noticed that the man beside you is William. (Because he never showed the public his uncovered face, unless for some group of people but they were way down the outskirts of the Kingdom.) 

❋ You both took your time to choose which Ramen place you'd like to dine in. "This looks like a great place, darling." he said, pointing to a homey Ramen shop with a decent amount of customer. "Let's!" you said as you walked in with him. 

❋ The workers greeted you both and took you to your table, where you both ordered the most-favourite ramen and two glass of hot Ocha. 

❋ "I'm glad I took the time to spend the evening with you. You're lovely." he said unconsciously and suddenly realizing what he just said, he blushed and quickly corrected, "I mean, this place is lovely, and the atmosphere is lovely." he laughed softly with a weak smile, knowing how silly he must have sounded trying to defend himself, "Ah, forgive me. I don't think I can cover up what I just said." he bashfully rubs his nape and you laughed at his coy behavior. 

 ❋ "Itadakimasu!" you said as you both received your ramens. You immediately dive in to your bowl of hearty ramen but your long hair was a nuisance with it dropping to the broth every once in a while. 

❋ William took notice of your inconvenience and he stood and went to your side, compiling your hair in his hand before tying them with a hair pin. 

❋ You smiled at him and said, "Much better, thank you!" 

❋ "You're always welcome, love." he kisses the top of your head gently.

" he kisses the top of your head gently