THE RED DOOR [ ROOM 1 GAME ]

WARNING: DON'T READ THIS STORY BEFORE YOU READ THE MAIN STORY.

YOU CAN FIND THE MAIN STORY TITLED AS : [ ROOM 1 - WOOF WOLF ]

= =

YOU CHOSE.....

THE RED DOOR.

= = 

You weren't sure if this was such a good idea, walking inside the room of someone who tried to drug you into sleeping not so long ago,

but you thought he might still be tending to his duties, leaving the room empty....so you took your chances.

You opened the door softly and slid in like a thief, silently praying that the man is not in his room, but the voice that came after made your hope die instantly. 

"Who's there?" the voice said and you can see him sitting at the edge of that familiar dining table, with a knife in his hand.

"I-i-i'ts me." you knew there was no point in hiding from him anymore so you stepped into the light and he put his knife to the table.

"Oh.." he looked momentarily surprised, "I wasn't expecting you at this hour."

"Yeah because you tried to drug me into sleep." you said, unable to contain your anger.

"That I did." he got up from his seat and walked towards you, "Then why are you here?" he raised one of his eyebrow at you, a sign of curiosity.

"B-because I've got to hide from the....the..."

"The wolf?" he finished your sentence and smiled softly.

"Yes! Wait...you know about it? And you're not s-scared?" you asked,

"I do. I do know that two of my brother turns into a wolf at night." he walked towards the end of the table again, pulling the seat beside him for you. 

"Come, sit here." he invited but you were reluctant. So, he added, "I promise, no harm is going to come to you tonight."

It was clearly not something you wanted to do, but you wanted to put as much distance as possible from the front door where the wolf might be listening.

So you sat beside him, like a Queen to a King.

"I apologize that you had to wake up before the desired time. I only intended you to sleep for the night because I wanted you safe from the other brothers. I knew that one of the wolf brother is going to hunt you, so I tried putting you to sleep..." he paused, "In hope that you'd be sleeping and he won't be able to find you walking around the castle."

He sighed, "I tried looking for your body when I thought the potion had successfully put you to sleep. I wanted you to lay somewhere safe but I couldn't find you anywhere. But look who came back on it's own." he smiled and polished another apple with his napkin,

"If you stayed asleep, you wouldn't have to experience this bad incident with the wolf at all. You'd just sleep the night away and tomorrow I'll send you off with a good memory of the ball." he looked at you and then focused on the apple again,

"Oh well, but I guess with 5 other brothers who are all interested in you, I don't think I can expect things to go as planned." he paused, "Oh, but never mind. You managed to make my plan a success....that is....having you safe in my room tonight." he grabbed both of your hand and planted a soft kiss. 

"Don't worry. The Wolf can't come in. He's afraid of fire and we've got a guardian in front."

= =

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU CHOSE THE RIGHT DOOR!

THE FIRST ROUND OF THE GAME IS CLEARED!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ROOM!