chapter 17 -the craving

~seven months later~
M/T knew she was pregnant. So did colin.

This child seemed very vicious compared to the other two. Kicks, punches, scrapes and slaps tortured the insides of her womb.

M/T had figured it out. She knew what to do to keep this child.

She would put it in the more expensive IKEA bag next time.

And now she was ravenous. A hunger had washed over her and she craved fried stote dressed in carrot tops and tomatoes as hola hoops. Any less would cause a major accident on the m25

hegarty bum shuffled down the hallway with his emoji movie underwear, giving him builder's butt.
M/T was too hungry to be turned on so she shoved Colin through the wall and sprinted to the cupboard, which should really be renamed the cum board, as it was stained with the seed of the ancient line of hegarty.

M/T created the horror of her meal and swallowed it whole, throwing the bones back up into the mouth of Collin hegarty who was sat obediently at her feet.

Colin spat the bones back into her mouth until it became like a sick game of ping pong.

hegarty stood up, and looked m/t lovingly in the eyes.

"give me a blow job." he commanded.

m/t got ono her knees and took his long member into her mouth. and began sliding her lips up and down, enjoying the feeling of his dick down her throat until she couldn't breathe.

he grabbed her hair and forced her to go quicker until he came in her throat, letting his seed run gently down her throat and chin.

he then fell straight asleep on the kitchen floor, leaving m/t to relieve her sexual frustration through uploading tonnes of hegarty homework for every single class she taught.

after that, she felt much better and decided she should bum jump down the stairs. she did, causing thunderous rumbles to vibrate through the house.

the neighbours once again ran to their Morrison shelter, shaking and crying as they hid.