the end (sike)

lawryendia was born in the middle of nowhere in Uzbekistan.

Her hair looked the same as her mothers unless she was doing beauty pageants, where she stopped about and acted as a little brat until she was on stage

When lawryendia hegarty reached the age of like three or something (her parents were too busy to keep track) she was sent home with her brother, Sidmondo Dandero Benito Hegarty the First (who at his age, however old he was, had shed his baby teeth and grown his adult teeth, which he took meticulous care of so he could bite anyone who got close enough) to their grandmother, Wendaline *shudders*

Years layer their parents tentatively came home, cautiously side-stepping the authorities all the way back to their maths teacher jobs where they grew old together, rearing a new generation of maths genius children.

Sike they actually traumatized multiple generations, and grew old together shagging like... there is no similie to Express it as it would be incredibly rude to whoever was likened to their monstrous shagging (sorry monsters, that was mean of me to describe their shagging in such a way, accept my apology <3)

A/N a hearty well done to whoever got this far, thanks for sticking with this hell ride, I appreciate it greatly. Please dont send an invoice to me with the cost of the therapy you need after reading this :)

Lots of love,
Milkie