chapter 21 - Rage is futile

Year 11 were really beginning to wind m/t up.

Her eyes seemed to stick out further than ever, nearly touching her glasses.
She had set them 18 tasks on hegarty maths, with a message saying

"high scores are expected or else you will redo the questions, 90% and above."

M/T was calming herself down with hundreds of quadratic invertebrates questions, when her phone pinged.
"Victoria has completed a task." It read

M/T greedily clicked on it with her shit smeared ape fingers.

Victoria had completed the first tasks, exhausting herself with mental acrobatics to get any kind of coherent answer.

88%. 88% how dare she hand in her measley 88% and expect to live.
M/T ran through the house, flipping tables and chairs out of her way.

Poor siddie ran to the basement as his mother raged, locking the door against her fury.

"88%!" She screeched becoming like a rabid demon. "88%! How dare she!"
She took her cheep Tesco plates and her childrens birth certificates, throwing them from the window to let out her anger.

Next was her trash.

She hung upside down from the window, shouting and screaming as she poured the contents of her kitchen bin onto the street.

Next came the used condoms from under the bed, blown out of the window with a leaf blower.

Colin hegarty jumped up the stairs, running to m/t and sucking on her neck, as if desperate to rid her of poison.

M/t's eyes shone red as she screamed profanities at terrified dog walkers who just wanted to get home.

"Come on, the police are coming for public disturbance."

Colin jumped over the banister to miss Hardbadgeyo, putting her in the back of the car with m/t and siddie.

Miss Hardbadgeyo grimaced as Sidmindo Dandero Benito reached for her arm and dug his small putrid toddler nails into her delicate skin.

They drove and drove and drive, stopping only to catch a plane to Puerto Rico.