chapter 5 - hegarty and chill

M/T sat in her car with the heater on. She shivered and waited for the air to get warm.
The door of her car opened and Colin got in.
"Go to your house, I want to make you dinner."
She nodded and put her foot down until they got to her little house.
"I'll see you in a minute babe." He kissed her head and she went upstairs to change into a sexy red dress.
"Its ready." He called. Half an hour had passed and m/t was ready.
She came downstairs into the kitchen and looked at the fish soup colin had made.
The sat down and began to eat the warm liquid. When they were done, Colin threw the bowls in the sink and ran upstairs with m/t.
He threw her on the bed and they ripped eachothers clothes off.
"Y+56÷5c equals you can fuck me any day." M/T moaned as Colin pushed his member into her.
His eyes were glowing as he sucked on her breast.
"Will you make my legs an obtuse angle?" She moaned.
"No they're too a-cute for that." He whispered huskily.
"Ohhhh colin."
He slammed himself into her and kept going, finally cumming in her ass.
She came too and they collapsed onto the bed together.
"Colin, that felt so good." She whispered, running her fingers down his chest.
"I know babe." He smiled.
Moments later, he fell asleep, leaving her to set hegarty maths homework for her pupils.

A/n I am so sorry this is really cursed