chapter 9 - a villa and a fishing boat

WARINING: This may be brutal for some people, contains blood and death.
A figure dressed in black crept through the grounds of the villa in southern france. Their cap was pulled firmly over their head. Their oversized ballet shoes made them a quiet as a cat hunting mice. They had descided to wear the rememnats of their mothers perfume.
Opening the door to their uncle's villa with their gloved hand, they crept inside, making sure everyone was asleep.
At 5 am, dawn was breaking. They would have to act quick and then sit tight.
Finding the outdoor boots cupboard, the intruder folded themselves up and hid in the box.
By ten am, they were beginning to feel achy and tired.
A sound came as music to their ears. Footsteps of a woman came past as she sat down on the sun lounger, blissfully unaware of anything.
"I'm going to the market, see you soon baby!" A voice came from inside.
Adult male located. When he was sure the man was gone and the woman was snoring in the hot southern sun, the intruder came out of his hiding place.
He crept into the kitchen and found the knives. Making holes in his shirt, the intruder kept the knives secure and grabbed the rope.
He jumped on m/t, shoving cloth in her mouth and swinging her body over his shoulder, he raced down the steps to the shore front of the private beach, where his unregistered fishing boat was.
Throwing the small woman in, he duct tape her down and threw a plastic cover over her, and started the engine. He kept going until the french coast was no longer visible.
"Hello miss." He smiled, stopping the engine.
"L-Leo?" She whimpered.
He pulled the plastic off and smiled.
"Figure it out. Dirty bitch." He sat on her chest and slit her throat just enough that it hurt but not enough to kill her.
She sputtered "you havnt done your Algebra."
Leo's blood boiled and he slit her throat, making sure that she was dead.
He had passed his gcse maths, no thanks to the dead woman infront of him. She deserved to be dead. The poor kid she had not bothered raising had gotten to know Leo, who had promised that in two years time, when he was eighteen and Riyaz was four, he would adopt him.
Leo turned on a true crime podcast and listened intently whilst dropping carved skin into the sea. Sharks began swimming around as arm, body and leg flesh was being served. Leo finished by cutting off a lock of hair and braiding it before putting it into his cap.
He dropped the bag of bones into the sea, making sure he had stones and the knives in there to weigh it down. He then jumped into the sea, managed to remove the most blood he could before climbing back into the boat.
He drove to a small cove where he cleaned the boat before bleaching it and leaving it to dry.
By 8 pm, Leo was back in the boat, on the way to see Colin Hegarty.
He was in another black shirt and trousers, with oversized shoes again, making sure he left no dna evidence anywhere.
He walked into the house with sunglasses and a surgical mask on.
Helping himself to a glass of water, Leo sat down and waited for the arrival of the other maths teacher.
"Hey babe, I'm home." Colin called, letting it echo through the villa.
"Hello colin." Leo smiled as the man walked in through the door.
"M/T is just outside."
Mr hegarty left the room and stood in the doorway, searching for m/t.
Leo silently picked up a rock and crept behind colin.
"I mean shes a but further than that." Leo laughed.
He gave an almighty swing and the rock made contact with his head, knocking the older man out.
"He should be out for a bit. I cant kill him."
Leo got back in his boat and sailed up noth to the agreed meeting spot.
He sold the boat to a sketchy guy and burnt everything in it.
Leo had murdered the worst thing in his life. He was free.