chapter 19 - sidmondo

Siddie was 2 years old. He was the pride and joy of the hegarty family, the apple of Colin's eye.

M/T decided it was time to take her child shopping to SL Maths store.

The todler waddled behind its mother as she ran through the store, her heart fluttering at the thought of all these calculators.

M/T felt a sharp pain on her ankle and violently turned around to see her child taking a big chunk of skin in his mouth.

"Dont bite me feking ankles ya basturd." She snapped, picking the child up by its collar.

Sidmondo Dandero Benito growled at his mother and clawed at her wrists, making her drop him into a huge pile of maths books.

A concerned lady looked over at the maths teacher and her child, ushering the children to pick matus sets for school before approaching the struggling mother and child.

"Excuse me?" The lady smiled gently. "Do you need help with your little one?"

"Feking ankles!" The child yelled at her, attempting to make a dive at the lady's legs.

"No." M/T snapped.

"Oh... excuse me." The lady said rushing to her children.

"Dick swab." M/T breathed.

The kind lady froze up before hurrying off to her children.

"Dont ye dare!" M/T yelled at her little siddie who was on all fours, ready to pounce.

Hegarty galloped in on all fours, speeding all the way down the length of the shop before stopping beside m/t.

"Oh, here comes the other rodent." She muttered, as colin grabbed little siddie in a bone crushing hug.

"How is ittle bitty wiwwle siddie?" Colin jabbered.

"Feking ankles." The two year old said viciously, sliding out of his father's grip and making for his ancle.

Colin grabbed his son's leg and held him upside down, laughing as he did so.