chapter 12 - tap tap

A/N before you start, get yourself a priest and make him sprinkle holy water on your eyes to ward off the demons.
I'm very sorry, it's so cursed.

"How much pussy can you take?" M/T moaned.
"Why dont we find out?" Colin growled back.
Miss Hardbadgeyo fondled with colin's balls whilst m/t licked his long hard member.
He sat against the head board of the big bed moaning loudly as the two women chanted:
"The quadratic formula's negative b, plus or minus the square root, of b squared subtract 4ac, all over 2 a."
M/T climbed ontop of him and hegarty began to thrust upwards into her tight pussy.
He grunted in pleasure as miss Hardbadgeyo fingered herself.
•○•○•○•○•
"Can you find anything on the phone?" Leo asked as Liam scrolled through the hundreds of whatsapp messages, containing mostly emojis.
"Nothing yet." Liam replied, as he tapped the 20 pound laptop the group had bought off Ebay.
"We've been scrolling for literally six hours, and there has been nothing exept sex talk and emojis. How can anyone live like this?" Leo massaged his forehead and squeezed his eyes closed. "We could do with an English teacher to over analyse every damn pixel of these emojis."
Leo walked over to the other laptop where Bruno was scrolling though endless Facebook messages, which were almost identical to the WhatsApp ones.
Jean was also sat at a computer, scrolling through texts and Twitter at the same time. Nothing relevant was on there, only emojis and sex talk.
"Right, I've had enough. We've established that they fuck. That's what we needed-" leo was cut off mid sentence by a ping coming From Liam's laptop.
"Oh god we just got a message on a group chat." Liam winced.
"Open it up." Leo commanded, looking over Liam's shoulder.
"Oh dear lord." Liam turned away from the screen in disgust.
Hegarty has sent a picture of m/t, miss Hardbadgeyo and himself laying together naked in bed.
"Oh my uncle Patrick's naked butt cheeks, what the fuck is this." Leo grimaced. "Ok, I think we got what we need. Someone call the other two and tell them miss Hardbadgeyo is fucking hegarty and his bitch."
Carlos and Julian were quickly informed. Everyone was sure they would be scarred for life.