chapter 7 - cannibal

"Thank god." M/T threw her bag at the ground as she walked into the warm house.
"They closed the schools!" Mr Hegarty ran at her, pushing the small woman against the door.
He ran away again, and m/t saw that he was only in his multi colour polka dot underwear, with 'Cannibal house' written on the waist band. "Nice underpants." She pointed giggling.
"Thanks." He bent over the counter top and shook his ass at her.
"What does the elastic mean?" She questioned.
"Cannibal? It means I'm going to eat you. I'll eat your ass like the cannibal I am." He smirked greedily.
"Oh god." M/T turned around and legged it to the bathroom, where she was sick on the loo.
"Morning sickness?" Hegarty followed her up and gingerly poked her back.
"Yep." She washed her face.
"Dat baby. Can we get rid of it?" He asked, feeling kind of bad. If they kept it he could practice his mathematics questions on it.
"I'm keeping it. But after, social services can have it." She said, getting up and going downstairs.
After dinner, colin was sat at the the coffee table with his old calculator out, as he tried some of his own hegarty maths questions.
"Shit these are hard." He giggled.
"I know how to do the calculator." M/T grabbed it and wrote 'BOOBIES' on it, making both adults giggle like witches.
"I'm feeling stressed because of lockdown." M/T said, before sprinting upstairs and opening her laptop. She signed into hegarty maths and clicked tasks until the site crashed. She set all but two tasks as homework of all her classes.
"I'm exhausted those tasks are so hard to click, I've never done so much exercise in my life." She hurled herself onto the bed and fell asleep.