The Confession

AN: I know this story is progressing a little quickly but I don't know how to keep it slow after last chapter. If you would like to, you can definitely give me feedback!

Percy's POV:

I was at the beach waiting for Hera. I knew that I had to confess my feelings to her. If I had held it in any longer, I would have exploded. I also was very nervous though. "If she didn't like me then our friendship would probably be ruined and maybe she would even smite me. "She did tell me to be confident though." I thought before a blinding light pierced my eyes. I closed my eyes just before I could be blinded.

"Hi, I have something I need to tell you." Hera and me said at the exact time.

"You go first." I told her.

"Well, over the past month I've realized that I should stop trying to be a good wife to Zeus. If he doesn't care about me then why should I pretend to care about him. The truth is that.....I kind of have feelings for you." I gasped. "Oh, sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I should have known better." Hera worried.

"No." I said. "I like you too." I leaned in for a kiss. Our lips connected for the second time and it felt.....right. It felt like fate and destiny were kicking in and they were weaving our strings together. A string of a goddess and a string of a demigod. Connecting as one.

"What about Zeus?! He'll kill me!" Hera hyperventilated.

"It's okay. No matter what, I will stand by your side. The Three Fates may try pulling our strings apart, but they won't be able to. Destiny cannot be stopped. Even by it's weavers." I spoke with words of wisdom I didn't even know I had. Hera's eyes geared up and she hugged me. (Percy has rizz in this book?!)

"Thank you. I needed that speech." Hera said.

"Anytime."

"Should we tell your friends and campers?" Hera asked.

"Let them wait. I will now make a vow that shall be secret, hidden from the gods. I swear on the River Styx and Harpocrates, the god of secrets, to overthrow Zeus and his tyranny as long as this oath is hidden from the gods. Let Olympus be ruled over by democracy, not tyranny. One day, the god of lighting shall suffer at the hand of Anaklusmos." I swore. Hera's eyes widened and her face filled with worry.

"Don't you think that oath is impossible to fufill?" Hera questioned.

"I will find a way to kill him when the time comes. But one day, that tyrant shall be killed.

AN: Not many words, but I feel like the drama made up for it. I need you people to give me ships to review on my other story so if you have any ideas, please comment them below. See you next chapter!