Freeing Percy From The Mask's Grasp

Third Person POV:

The possessed Percy jumped to Hera's direction. "Please calm down. For me." For a second, Percy flickered back to normal at hearing his lover's voice, however SCP 035 shook it off. Percy ran towards the Queen of The Heavens and knocked her over using his earthquake powers. "Please, please." Hera sobbed.

"Hera?" the real Percy guessed, but the mask shook it off. He kept going on his rampage.

"Yes, Percy. Hera. Please calm down for me. Please." Hera begged. Percy came back for a second. A time long enough to take off the mask. He ripped the mask off his face, throwing it to the ground.

"You cannot escape me. I am eternal." the mask stated.

"Well, the Foundation can contain you." Percy argued. "Hecate, you mind making a portal for me?"

"Not a problem, Perseus." Hecate replied before making a portal that lead to the front of the site SCP 035 was contain in.

Percy grabbed the mask and he tossed it into the portal. Hecate clenched her hand and the portal dissipated. "Thank the gods that thing is off me. I cannot believe I was actually influenced to putting that on. Thank you so much Hera!" Percy said gratefully.

"You're welcome. I know it wasn't your fault. We have to figure out how the mask escaped containment and who helped it do that, though." Hera responded.

"Yes, you're right but that can be left for another day. Wait a second, why the Hades is Zeus' body on the floor!?" Percy exclaimed.

"Well, your possessed self kinda went on a rampage, trying to kill the gods, son. Apparently "you" wanted this dude called the Scarlet King to rule the world." Poseidon explained.

"Okay? But, how the Hades did I kill Zeus?"

"Can you stop?" the god of the underworld pleaded. Percy was confused for a second and then he realized his mistake.

"You managed to choke Zeus with his very own ichor." Hera said, making Percy very surprised in his own abilities.

"Aren't you mad that Zeus died?" Dionysus asked, half drunk.

"No, all Zeus has done for me is bad. He just cheats on me. He doesn't love me so why should I love him. Also," Hera looked at Percy for approval. Percy nodded. "Percy and I are in a relationship."

Some council members were outraged by this. Mainly Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Artemis. Some didn't care. Hestia seemed glad. Apollo was giving Percy a look like "Nice, bro."

Artemis shot a arrow at him. Right when it was coming for his head, Percy instinctively moved it without even touching it. "How did I, do that?" Percy questioned confused.

"Maybe you got some of Zeus' powers, bro. We can both be sky gods." Apollo said. Artemis shot a arrow in his butt.

"Also, can you please not attack me? I love Hera and I promise that I will not break her heart. And, she won't break mine." Percy said. Some gods calmed down at this, and some didn't.

"Wait, who's going to be the next ruler of Olympus?"

Word Count: 512