The Broken Hearts of A God and A Demigod

Percy was strolling  through the woods one day. He was taking in the fresh air because he had jitters, as he and Annabeth planned to have a date today down in New York. But he had no idea what was going to happen.

Just as he walked past a tree, his heart shattered. The sight before him left him to just stand there, distraught. Before his eyes was Annabeth and a older burly man making out. As he studied the person more, he realized it was none other than Zeus, the king of the Gods. He didn't believe what he saw. The winds started picking up and leaves shook. Percy didn't care anymore. In rage he screamed at them. "Annabeth! How could you?! I FELL INTO DAM (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.) TARTARUS FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!" Annabeth looked shocked and Zeus had a smug smile on his face.

"He was being forceful, Percy! I swear!" Annabeth cried.

To his, Percy only got even angrier. How could his Wise Girl cheat on him with a huge asshole and then just lie about it. "SAY THAT WHEN LADY STYX IS KILLING YOU, CHEATER!!!!" Percy exclaimed in outrage.

****

Hera was sitting in her temple when she felt an extremely powerful force in Camp Half-Blood. She flashed over to see what the commotion was and what Hera saw appalled her.

Standing before her, there was Zeus and Annabeth sitting together and Percy yelling at them. She knew what was happening immediately. Zeus was doing his annual cheating on her ceremony.

"Seriously Zeus, cheating on me again!" Hera shrieked in anger.

Percy stormed to the beach, Hera close behind.

I will write longer chapters later in the story. This was kind of meant to be a starter chapter.