The Possessive Mask

AN: I don't own SCP. I only own the plot. The possessive mask was chosen to be in this story by Cosmic_Entity

Third Person POV:

Percy just had talked with Hera. He was walking to his cabin where he could just lie down because frankly, he was tired. He opened the door and walked to his bed, with his blue sheets and the trident symbol. Before he lied down though, he noticed a mask on Tyson's bed. It looked like it had ink pouting out of it's eyes. Percy was going to show Chiron it but he felt like....he had to put it on. Percy tried resisting. "This must be a trap. I can't fall for this." But, slowly but surely the mask tore down his defenses. "What could go wrong?" Percy wondered. "It's just a mask anyway." He knew what he was saying was wrong considering the world he lived in but with his ADHD, he had to put it on.

He grabbed the white face and lifted it up. He brang it towards his face and put it on. At first nothing happened, but then it kicked in. He walked out of his cabin.

A daughter of Athena noticed him, giving him a side eye and taking a step away. "Why do you have that creepy mask on?" she asked.

"It is absolutely none of your business, Athena spawn. Now you have angered me and you will be blamed for the destruction of your camp." Percy unwillingly threatened before dramatically moving his arm. The daughter of Athena who was named Brittany turned her head towards the direction his hand gestured in. What she saw blew her mind.

A huge wave was building up on the beach. It crashed with so much impact that a camper leaving the beach got thrown away five yards. But Percy's destruction was not over yet. The wave ravaged through the cabins, tearing them apart. Several campers were swiped from their feet and submerged by the wave. The next thing Brittany knew, she was pushed by the wave. Percy stepped onto the wave and started to walk on the water.

"Today is the dawn of a new age! The gods shall be overthrown and the Scarlet King shall rule the Multiverse!" Percy announced. Chiron saw him. The centaur looked very concerned. During all of his years of teaching, he had never seen somebody so loyal. Chiron knew that the mask was doing something to him and he would figure it out.

That would have to happen later though as the wave was headed straight towards the centaur. Chiron looked around to see if any campers hadn't been swallowed yet but his calculations were zero. He knew that the only way of the camp surviving, was if he survived first.

Chiron galloped away. But, his attempts at not getting submerged were fruitless. The wave caught up to him and pushed him down to the ground. Percy had destroyed camp and that was only the beginning. A new age would come.

AN: I'm including Dark Percy! I know that this story was supposed to be a romance story but this also will follow the plot line and it will eventually make things easier for Pera.