Zeus VS Corrupted Percy

AN: This story hit 666 reads by the time I am writing this first AN. Now, that's creepy. Let's pretend I didn't just notice that.

Third Person POV:

The Olympians where in a council meeting when Athena noticed that the door was shaking. "The door is shaking, fellow Olympians. Do you think that we should investigate?" Athena reported, asking Zeus for permission to check it out.

"Obviously you should check it out! There could be a scoundrel trying to break in here!" the thunder god annoyingly replied.

Athena went over to open the door, but before she could, it was kicked down. In the doorway, the Son of Poseidon appeared. "I knew he was a traitor, Poseidon! I'm sure he tricked us all along! He probably stole the Master Bolt!" Zeus accused.

"Oh no, I didn't steal the Master Bolt. In fact, I'm not even Percy. I am SCP 035, the Possessive Mask, and I am here overthrow you gods and let the world embrace the Scarlet King!" All the Olympians showed faces of worry. Except, Dionysus. He just had been woken up by the loud sound.

"What's happening guys? Why is the door broken down?" Dionysus asked, clearly not paying attention to what was happening. Hestia was wishing that she hadn't given over her spot on the council to the wine god. Well, she wasn't but she would if she hadn't been worrying about Percy and thinking of a plan.

"A hypnotized Percy just broke into the Throne Room! How do you not know what is going on!" Athena shouted at her lazy brother.

"We shall defend Olympus!" Zeus boomed. "Who is ready to kill this rat!" Only the gods of wine and war raised their hands.

"Oh, can't the "almighty King of the Gods" at least kill a mortal by himself?" Percy taunted.

"Oh course I can!" Zeus thundered (sorry), jumping down from his thrown. "LET OLYMPUS PROSPER!!!! I SHALL DEFEND OLYMPUS BY DESTROYING YOU!!"

"You shall not kill my son! This isn't even his fault!" Poseidon roared but Zeus didn't listen. He was already attacking Percy.

Zeus charged at Percy, throwing his Master Bolt at the demigod. Percy dove to the side and dodged. Zeus jumped at Percy, smashing his arms into Percy. Percy pulled his sword up, effectively blocking the attack and slicing Zeus' arm. "AHHHHH! STAND DOWN BEFORE OLYMPUS!!!"

"Nope."

Zeus stomped on the ground, cracking the marble floors and causing a earthquake. Yet, the corrupted version of Percy and Poseidon were able to nullify the attack. Yet, Percy sent another earthquake, so powerful that some of the Olympians' thrones cracked. The upper half of Zeus' throne slid of the base and make a extremely loud, "BANG!" on the floor. The quake made Zeus stumble and he lost his footing. The big body of the thunder god came hurdling down to the floor.

"Now, you shall die and the Scarlet King shall rule!" "Percy" shouted before doing a technique with his hand. He turned it twice then pulling his fingers to his body and thrusting them forward. He tilted his head and he let the suffering commence. Zeus started choking up ichor.

"What h-have you done to me!" Zeus demanded, stuttering.

"Well, I just played around with your ichor a bit. Made some get stuck and made some more gooey then usual." Percy said, making the whole council either, scared, surprised, enraged, overjoyed or a mix of both. The children of Kronos and Rhea all seemed thrilled (except for Zeus of course).

After a couple minutes, Zeus took his last breath and his eyes lay open. The council members checked to make sure he was finally dead. Except Ares. He just kept saying, "There's no way the King of the Gods could lose to a idiot mortal."

"Well, I didn't say I was done, did I? There's still twelve of you left!"

Word Count: 648