Epilouge

AN: Go check out my "Author's Notes" story for more info about this story.

Third Person POV:

"I should obviously be the king!" Ares claimed.

"Now way! It should be Percy!" Poseidon argued.

"Okay, let's be formal. We will all take a turn voting for who we think should be the King or Queen of the Olympian Council." Percy suggested.

After a while, the votes had been put in. Hestia, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hephaestus and Hermès voted for Percy. Aphrodite said that if she voted for Percy she could have "Eternal Pera." Demeter voted for Percy since he ate a lot of cereal that morning. Athena decided that Olympus should be ruled as a council of equals, but with her being the decision-maker. Nobody listened to her. Ares voted for himself. Artemis voted for Hestia since she was also a maiden. Dionysus said "Just grab a beer and we could chillax, dude."
"Well, it seems that we have a clear winner, which is my son!" Poseidon announced.

"I shall now take an oath. I swear on Chaos, the creator of our universe to be a good king. Not to be a tyrant, and not to be unfair. To be food to my citizens and to not overrule decisions. To not hog money, but to give to the poor. Not to attack, but defend. I will set up as many peace treaties as possible, and I will do what is best for Olympus." Percy promised.

Everyone in the Throne Room gasped at his oath. But before they could warn and protest, a eclipse of power filled the room. A figure that looked as if was the universe itself appeared. "Hello there, Perseus. I heard that you swore on my name and I am here to personally grant your domains." Chaos boomed. "A mortal has not been made a god since the age of Ancient Greece when Dionysus gained his domains. But, in the grand scheme of things, he was not a very important god. But, you will be. You will be a very important god. Θα είστε γνωστοί ως Περσέας, ο Θεός του Χρόνου, η Γη, Ηγεσία, Πίστη, Προδοσία, Ξιφομαχία και Παλίρροιες. Θα είστε γνωστοί ως ο Κυβερνήτης του Ολύμπου και ο Βασιλιάς της Γης! Οι εχθροί του Ολύμπου θα λιποθυμούν όταν φορούν το όνομά σας. Είστε ο Bringer της Δικαιοσύνης και ο Εκτελεστής του Κακού. (You shall be known as Perseus, the God of Time, The Earth, Leadership, Loyalty, Betrayal, Swordsmanship and The Tides. You shall be known as the Ruler of Olympus and the King of Earth! Enemies of Olympus will faint in fear as they hear your name. You are the Bringer of Justice and the Executioner of Evil.)

A orb of power grew massive in the Throne Room. It dispersed, sending a buttload of energy inside Percy's blood and veins. Once the Olympians opened their eyes, Chaos was not in the throne room. Something else had changed too. Zeus' throne was gone and it was replaced by Percy's. Because he, was the new Ruler of Olympus.

****

"Hello there, demigods." Poseidon greeted. Chiron looked very confused to why he was here. "I am here to announce the new member of the Olympian Council, my son!" Annabeth looked like she wanted to die and Chiron looked really happy.

"Greetings to everybody. I am severely sorry about the destruction of camp but as an Olympian, I will try my best to help repair it. I am saying this apology to everyone except a certain daughter of Athena, Annabeth."

"Why not Annabeth?" Leo asked. "Isn't she your girlfriend?"

"I have not publicly announced this yet, but Annabeth cheated on me." Percy said, making most campers have a face of disbelief, shock, disappointment, or in one case: regret and shame. "I caught her making out with Zeus in the forest. She tried saying that he was being forceful but I knew she was lying."

"How do you know she's lying?" Piper interrogated, defending Annabeth.

"Well, ask her to swear on the Styx." Percy simply said.

"I didn't do it! He was! I can't swear on the Styx though." Annabeth argued, knowing she was beat.

"Exactly. You can't because then you would immediately die. So, do you have any questions?" Percy asked.

"Yeah. Are you currently in a relationship?" a random son of Hephaestus questioned.

Percy blushed. "Well, I'm kind of dating Hera." he said really nervously. There was a roar of protest from the crowd. "I know, I know!"

"Wait, why didn't Zeus kill you?" Jason asked.

"Well, I kinda killed him." Percy answered sheepishly. "I did it while possessed, okay!" Most of the crowd was quite joyful after that statement.

"What are your domains?" Hazel questioned.

"My domains are Time, The Earth, Leadership, Loyalty, Betrayal, Swordsmanship, and the Tides. I also have decided to make my sacred place the Earth but mostly beaches and Camp a half Blood itself. Which means I can hang out here!" Percy exclaimed. The campers cheered at that.

"Well, I gotta go. By the way, I'm also King!"

****

"Aphrodite, can you please stop obsessing over Valentines Day?! For the God's sakes!" Percy begged.

"Nope! Couples are toooooo cute! Pera! Jiper! Frazel! Caleo! Solangelo!"

"I guess this is my family now." Percy thought. "And that's never going to change."

Word Count: 886

AN: Do you want a sequel? Thanks for reading this book and see you in some other book!