Queen of Tricks By lonediva

Okay EVERYONE STOP what your doing and read this book!!!
I think-dare say-have said-I will continue to say- this might be my favourite wattpad book(maybe even published-maybe(sarahjmaas still has my heart)).

I don't even consider this a werewolf story because it is way more than that. Im not a huge fan of the werewolf genre because of all the cliches and most MC's are weak and unrealistic and boring. THIS IS NOT THE CASE.
MC is legit one of the most badass characters I've ever read about and she never submits and has the BEST sassy comebacks that made clutch my stomach laughing and the author has this way of words that I just *chefs kiss*
Cant express how much I laughed in this story either

Comments:
"This is the best book I've ever read !!!!! A proper masterpiece !! I'm so glad I came across this, I've never laughed and being on the edge of my seat as this book made me😂😂😂 usually I tend to read smaller books but didn't even notice the number of chapters in this book because it was so intriguing and captivating ❤️❤️❤️ truly a freakingpiece"
-laraib8

"This is probably my favourite book on this app omg thank you so much for sharing it with us 😍😍😍"
-Queen-Bee_Izzie

"This is one of my favourite, no dulling moment.. Every step of it was a cliffhanger..and hilarious. I love you baaaabe🌈💙🌼👌☺️"
-The_Queen_Hadassah

Summery:
Fox shifters are known for their wits and their tricks, and she is the Queen of Tricks.
Hired by creatures to do their dirty work, one job with a certain big bad alpha might push her a little too deep.
With enemies coming out of the woods and secrets hiding behind every corner, the Queen of Tricks can't seem to trick her way out of this one.
--------
"For the hundredth time," I yelled at him. "I am not your mate."
He clenched his jaw. "Stop ignoring the mating bond."
My blood started to boil. "Listen here ALPHA-"
"Don't call me alpha."
"Why not? That's your title isn't it?"
"Yes, a title of respect. You use it to mock me."
I gasped dramatically, my words dripping in sarcasm. "I would NEVER mock you."
Now in my years of experience of dealing with overbearing, narrow minded, quick tempered, pompous asshole alphas, there are two things you never do. One, attack them. Two, run from them.
And that's exactly what I did.

Author:
lonediva