No Sparks Required by decolletage

This book is really good and I might not remember much about it since it was such a long time ago that I did read it I know that it was really good. The author was really cool to put this together the way she did and how it all worked out. This book definitely deserves to be put in this book.

Comments:

I was just reading the first page of chapter one and it really got me interested.
-TheRealPrincess

awww i really love this! It's such a good start to the story :D chemistry sounds like its about to get heated haha
-MaddieJMPC

Rated:
[PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned (should be just PG)

Under:
Teen Fiction
Humor

Description: Shane Corelli is the most popular guy in his high school. He's got everything a guy his age could ever want: Killer looks, excellent reports, an adoring student body, and a never-ending queue of girls waiting to date him.
On the other end of the social ladder, Beverly Stanton is just another regular student with average grades and her fair share of (two) friends. Nevertheless, she's perfectly happy with the way things are in her life. She doesn't need any drama, and certainly none of the petty kind that Shane tends to bring along with him. Neither Shane nor Beverly have spoken a decent, nice word to each other since their friendship ended in middle school, and neither are really much willing to...That is, until their Chemistry teacher starts to interfere in the seating-plan and allocates them both together as lab partners. It would kill Beverly to admit this, but she's well aware that there's that definite amount of Chemistry between them. In fact, the Chemistry's already sizzling. No sparks required.