Better Than Revenge by TheFlamingPopsicle

I know I say this a lot but this has to be my favorite book I have ever read on wattpad. It’s so funny and I was laughing my butt off during the whole thing. I wanted to cry sometimes but most of the time it was hilarious. Best book ever. It’s just so funny and cool it makes you seriously want to cry even more when it’s over. No joke. The main caricature is… well she is something special and she just has something about her that makes you fall in love with her. She is just so stubborn, hard headed and EVIL! It’s the best. You will definitely love this book.
Don't forget to check out the cover on the side XDDDDDDDDD

Comments:

Can I say...you're writing is AMAZING! It's like breathtaking...I mean I couldn't click that exit button even if I wanted too...KEEP WRITING!

-charlottesantiago

Love love love love your story! It's one of my favorites and it's absolutely brilliant.

-AmieMa

Rated:

[PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned

Under:
Humor
Romance

Description:  Sophia Hastings dreams of nothing more than a successful acting career, but she swears having to work with Hollywood heartthrob Christian Ryder would make her reconsider. Will she really let her need for revenge destroy her dreams? With the help of her best friend Tori, Sophia travels to Hollywood for a fun, summer vacation. There, she lands the lead role in a hot, new Hollywood film, Kidnap My Heart. It seems like everything is finally falling into place, and she’s overjoyed. Until she finds out that her leading man is none other than Christian Ryder. Now, Sophia is expected to work with the person she hates most. Now, Christian is expected to work with the bratty newbie who’s determined to bring him down several notches. Is it even possible for these two to learn to get along long enough to make a movie, or will jealousy, scandal and revenge destroy their careers?