Cupid's Granddaughter by GermanSam

This is a really good book and it's pretty funny with the right amount of drama which is really good. I read this book awhile ago and it's still one of the best books. It's all about cupids granddaughter as you can see in the title. It's all based on Greek Mythology which I am really big and it is a fantasy book but is is a great fantasy book. I just love the writing style and how it was wrote. Not to mention how creative this author is just to come up with this idea I definitely love it.

Comments:

I looove mythology, fantasy, and romance - this story is definitely a winner! Great job.
-brokenpencil21

CONGRATULATIONS! this indeed one of the most wonderful stories i ever read.. :)))
-artinamin25

Rated:
[PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned

Under:
Fantasy
Romance

Description: Greek Mythology. First installment in the Cupids series.Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's job. Her grandfather is Cupid and he's hired her as his newest apprentice against her own will. And now he says that he wants to hand the business over to her? No thank you! The hours suck and there's only one rule: no falling in love. It's simple since Peyton isn't looking for love. But it seems that Cupid's arrow is best shot through the heart when you're least expecting it. With one final challenge before taking over the business, Peyton has to find the soul mate of the only immortal thing allowed to live on Earth: a fallen angel. Easier said than done.

Author:
GermanSam