Mismatched Compatibility by fallenbabybubu

Mismatched Compatibility (A and D Spin-Off) by fallenbabybubu

Mismatched Compatibility is a really, really good book. As you can tell from the title it's a spin-off of the book A and D which is also a book I recommended but you do not have to read A and D to read this book. I'm in the process of rereading all the books I've recommended and while I was going through all the books I went to see more books written by the author and started reading. The book is so good and I laughed out loud more then once. I STRONGLY suggest reading this book.

Comments:

reading this for the 3rd time already :)
-IceMageAlly

Everything is true  fangiriling inside rn
-lacedguitarstrings

Rated:
I still have no idea.

My General Guess:
PG-13 to 14-A

Under:
Humor

Description:
What if fate's playing a cruel joke on you because soulmate annoys the heck out of you, despite sharing an undeniable chemistry?
Ethan Tyler is your typical arrogant jerk of a bad boy. He likes sports, girls, and booze - and he got no problem getting it all. While in the world of luxury, Daniella Howard couldn't ask for more. All she wanted was someone to see her and rescue her from the superficiality.
Daniella grew up in prestige. Ethan lived a normal life. They didn't get along when they met, having lived in completely different lives and having different beliefs. Five days is all they have. Five days to bicker and to get to know each other. All it takes is five days to change their lives forever.
Are they soulmates or fates mistake?