Can't Get Enough by SummerSurfs

So I have a deep attachment for this book, and here's why. I live in Canada and if you know anything about Canada, you should know that we don't have the greatest surf. Now ever since I was a kid I have had a burning passion for surfing, so when I get super bummed that I can't walk out my front door and go surfing everyday, I like to read this book. I don't know what it is about this book that makes me keep coming back to it. Can't Get Enough is such a chill book it puts you in a chill mood, and the author has a way about her that really highlights the amazing aspects of the ocean the world around us. I definitely recommend it for any surfoholics out there because you won't be able to get enough.

Comments:

Nooo!! I don't want it to end it's soo good I can't get enough!-camillcloutier33I think this is my favorite book. One reason because of the bible verses, another because it's a great book-Figuresk8er1999

Category:
Adventure

Description:
A surfing safari down the coast of California, a few shocking and rather unpleasant secrets, and four inevitable relationships that seem doomed to fail - this is where six salt-encrusted, surf-stoked teenagers find themselves as they rocket down PCH in a beat-up Volkswagen surf van. 

Alana Walker was born and bred in the waters of Ventura, CA.  She's known as the best surfer at C Street and has a heart for God.  Cole Anderson, on the other hand, hates anything that has to do with church and loathes being second-best to a girl, especially when that girl is Alana.  So when these two get stuck on a month-long surfing safari, they find that their relationships - and more importantly, their faith - is about to be compromised.However, the old saying still rings true: opposites do attract.