My High School Life by angellover254

Ok, this is one of the best books ever and it is amazing. I love the style and I know that its like a book ware the girl is fat comes back beautiful but I love the book and it's not cheesy at all. It was one of the first great books I ever read and I am so happy I did read it. It's so good and people that think it's not they are wrong!!! XD anyways you should defiantly read it. 

Comments:
omygosh you are so awesome! I cried at some parts...but it's freakin awesome! I also watched the book trailer and both are awesome!
-Stygianbyotch

This book was absolutely amazing! Great story line! Already read it twice! Third time here I come!
-MidnightRedWaters

Rated:
[PG] Parental Guidance Suggested

Under:
Romance
Teen Fiction

Description: Meet Isabella Ace, a 300 pound girl who was voted the 'ugliest girl' at Woodway Prep; a school for the rich. Sick of all the bullies, mostly Thomas Reed, she decided to change.

Eight months later she's back, better than ever, and ready for revenge. Throw in a teasing jock, a jealous cheerleader, a goth best friend, a childhood best friend, a hot trainer, and an overprotective brother. What do you get? Craziness!! And what's this about a forgotten past? Cover By Babelynn :)