01. 𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘚 1-𝘈

CLASS 1-A─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

CLASS 1-A
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

Todoroki opens the door of Class 1-A and gestures you to enter first. He steps inside after you and closes the door quietly.

You take the initiative to pick your own seat, choosing to take the seat at the back of the room. Shotō takes the seat next to you without a word.

One by one, the classroom gets filled with students your age. You observe them as they come in, watching the way they look around and their behavior when choosing their seat.

It's your second nature to observe people. Observing gave you a quick insight about their personality or what type of person they are. A skill that you developed and mastered after partaking many jobs from the Canadian Hero Commission.

Your eyes snap up when a tall, pretty, elegant girl walks in. She looks around carefully, her eyes getting excited at the sight of Todoroki, but it disappeared when it landed on you.

Oh? You slightly raise a brow. You glance at Todoroki who couldn't care less whoever walks inside the room. He isn't remotely aware that the pretty girl is already walking towards him.

You keep your eyes on her, smiling when she catches you. She smiles back before taking the empty seat next to Todoroki. You watch as Todoroki snaps out of his own little world when she begins talking to him.

"You're Takahashi, right?" You whip your head to the pink skinned girl standing in front of your desk. Cheerful. Flexible. Friendly. "I heard you got into U.A from the recommendations."

"That's me!" You smiled back at her. The reason why you got recommended or who recommended you is still unknown.

Your guardian has spared you the most important details of the reason why you're staying in Japan. There are no issues ordered, no commands, no missions for you from the Canadian Hero Commission either.