14. 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘎𝘜𝘌

OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

Several loud explosions echoes through Ground Beta as you spar with Bakugo. He chases you like a madman while using his Quirk to maneuver, and
you dodge his attacks as you keep your distance from him using your fire.

"Stop running away!" He yelled and you swiftly dodge the explosion that nearly blew your face. You hit him with a blast of fire, catching him off guard with the intense heat. "Fuck!" He jumps back from you.

You grin before dashing towards him. Your speed didn't let Bakugo react on time and before he knew it, you had already hit the joint of his shoulder. Bakugo uses his free hand to make an explosion, and you spin behind him to dodge it. You make a quick hook kick on his back.

Bakugo trips forward. He quickly twists his body towards you and uses his Quirk to make an explosion. You easily counter it by meeting his explosions with your flames as you jump back.

"Your fire is goddamn annoying!" Bakugo barked, irritated. He suck in a breath as he feels the heat nipping his bare skin.

"Thanks!" You replied back with an amused grin.

The ash blonde boy is breathing hard. He's covered in sweat and his skin color is almost flush pink. He rolls his shoulder but he winces and slows down. You purposely added more strength when you hit his shoulder joint to make it his handicap.

He studies your form as he thinks for his next course of action. You always knew what to do with his moves. The difference of power, speed, and technique has him gritting his teeth. Both of his hands emit small explosions as his irritation grew.

Compared to him, you didn't break a sweat. None of his attacks landed on you, while all your counter attacks had made contact on him. Even his gym uniform is halfway burned because of you.

"Let's stop sparring, Bakugo. Any more and you'll be unconscious," you said, relaxing your shoulders.

You were ready to note the sparring session in your assignment paper but Bakugo releases a loud explosion to the air, the ground almost shaking from the impact.