34. 𝘎𝘜𝘐𝘓𝘛𝘠 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛

GUILTY HEART─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

GUILTY HEART
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

Mugi's prediction turned out to be true. You ended up facing Principal Nezu for the final exam, together with Kaminari Denki.

You have nothing against with the said boy, but once he uses his Quirk, it's another problem you have to deal with along with Principal Nezu's strategic attacks.

"Kami—I mean, Chargebolt, follow closely behind me!" You shouted while simultaneously dodging the huge debris falling from the fallen structures.

"I know!" Kaminari shouted back and jumps over a hurdle while running behind you. "But I can't fly like you Y/n!"

You were so confident talking about the test with Mugi a while ago, but now you're about to lose your mind thinking about how to escape Principal Nezu's grasp. Neither you and Kaminari knows where he is, yet he can predict where the two of you will run.

"How is he doing this?!" Kaminari cried, screeching when a fallen structure almost crushes him to death. "Does he have eyes from above us?"

That question from him gave you a eureka moment. You melt several holes from different directions, giving Kaminari the opportunity to hide and run away. "We need to split up from here on," you instructed. "I don't know how far we are from the exit, but we don't have much time. I'll have to find and restrain him, you go find the exit and leave without me."

"But—"

You leave without hearing what he wants to say. You fly above the high structures, scanning the surroundings, before finally spotting a crane by the west side of the area with a huge wrecking ball about to swing at your direction.

It hits a high structure near you, creating a domino effect of the other buildings and blocks the hole you created—trapping Kaminari somewhere inside. You just hope he can find his way out with the other holes you randomly created.

"Chargebolt!" You yelled, but there's no response. And within that brief moment of distraction, the huge wrecking ball is swinging at you with full force. It narrowly misses you, and you threw a fire ball at Nezu's direction, effectively melting the crane's control panel.

You see him jump down from the crane, so you take the moment to fly towards him in hopes to catch him, but he quickly disappears out of your sight. "Shit," you hissed, looking around. You have no choice but to melt everything in Ground Gamma—hoping you don't injure your partner in the process.

Using your Quirk, sweltering blue flames quickly melt the high structures, burning everything that is flammable. Half of Ground Gamma is reduced to melted metals and ashes when you heard Nezu shout, "Yeouch!" And you're quick to zoom at the direction of that sound.

And he's running away, almost hiding from you again but you're losing patience. You don't care if you injure him in the process, so you're blasting bursts of sweltering blue fire again, melting everything in your way.