31.𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏

WITHIN REACH─────✧❅✦❅✧─────slight mature content!

WITHIN REACH
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────
slight mature content!

The internship with Endeavor ended quickly like a blink of an eye, and now you're on your way to school to attend regular classes.

The news about the Hero Killer being caught and detained spread like wildfire in the entire nation, bringing fame and glory to Endeavor. You and your classmates' 'small' contribution in capturing Stain was also mentioned in the news although it was only short and brief.

When you open the door to Class 1-A, you're greeted with wide eyed stares from your classmates. Their loud, energetic chatters about their internships comes into a complete halt.

Your eyebrows slightly twitch at their unusual behavior, but you don't pay them any attention as you make your way to your seat. You're busy fumbling for your headset inside your pocket to notice that everyone's eyes are following you.

Kaminari is the first one to break the silence. "Wow! Y/n, I can't believe it!" He makes his way to your table with a bright, excited grin on his face. "You guys helped Endeavor take down the Hero Killer!"

"Yeah, I can't believe it either," you chuckled lightly, stopping yourself from telling him the truth. You pull out your headset from your pocket to untangle the wires, only for Kaminari to take it away to untangle it himself.

"I wish our internship was as exciting as yours though!" The yellow haired boy pouted, triumphantly grinning when he successfully untangled the wires. He hands the headset back to you. "Anyway.. where's Todoroki? You didn't come together?"

Kaminari's voice wasn't loud for the whole class to hear, but everyone heard the question. Most of the girls looks at you with curiosity and anticipation, while some of the boys makes eye contact with each other as if they're sharing telepathic communication.

"I don't know," you answered truthfully with a light shrug of your shoulders. Ever since you confessed about your origins to him, he haven't said a word to you at all which makes you annoyed and frustrated. "I guess he doesn't want to see me anymore."

As soon as you look up to look at Kaminari's reaction, you see Todoroki standing frozen by the door, his eyes looking straight at yours. He doesn't move until Midoriya walks in. "What's wrong, Todoroki-kun?" The freckled boy questioned while looking at him, but the peppermint boy ignores him.

"WIFE," Todoroki called loud and clear before anyone else could make a sound. All eyes are suddenly on him, yet his heterochromatic eyes didn't look at anyone else but you.

"Woah.. he called her wife!"
"They totally fucked during internships."
"Can you shut up Mineta?"

Todoroki quickly makes his way to you with wide strides until he's finally in front of you. Kaminari slithers out of the way without a sound. "I want to see you everyday for the rest of my life," Todoroki declared without even considering of the location.