28. 𝘒𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠 (1)

KILLER IN THE CITY (1)
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

The air inside Endeavor's office feels suffocating the moment he arrives. His domineering presence isn't helping either. You slightly glance at Todoroki standing in attention, eyes glaring up to the Pro Hero without any hesitation.

Fortunately enough, your little make out session with Todoroki ended before Endeavor caught you both fooling inside his office. However, Endeavor doesn't miss the patch on Todoroki's neck and narrows his eyes on it as if analyzing what could be behind it. You nervously swallow your spit and silently pray he doesn't pry about it.

"The audacity of you coming in late when you have interns waiting," Todoroki said with dissatisfaction. You discreetly elbow him to reprimand his words but he doesn't show any remorse.

However, Endeavor is already used to hearing Todoroki talking rudely so he ignores it and decides to shift the topic instead. "What happened to your neck?" He questioned with his arms crossed. Endeavor slightly glances at you and back to his son with a hint of suspicion.

"None of your business."

Todoroki answered rudely as usual, it didn't surprise you anymore. The older Todoroki shifts his eyes on you as if he's waiting for you to explain, but you only equally stare back at him innocently to fool him into thinking you didn't have anything to do with his son.

A phone call breaks the silence, alerting you and Todoroki. The Pro Hero answers it and listens in silence while you watch Endeavor attentively. After a few seconds, the call ends without much of a word from the adult.

"Go change into your Hero costume," Endeavor ordered sternly. "We're going to Hosu City to work."

"Hosu City? Why?" Todoroki asked.

"Do you have any problems with it?" Endeavor replied, looking down at his son with his usual glare.

"No," the boy answered curtly before turning to look at you. "We can change our clothes in my room," he informed as he takes your hand before dragging you out of Endeavor's office without a care.

You don't protest and allow him to drag you out, but you look behind to watch Endeavor's reaction. He's still wearing that expression as if he has dung under his nose, and his cold eyes follows you both. "Y/n is assigned to a different room," he said and crossed his arms. "It's next to yours. I expect you both not to fool around."