22. 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚

STRANGERS─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

STRANGERS
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

You have the widest grin on your face when you saw the list of matchups for the tournament. The black haired girl stares at the list with wide eyes, a slightly trembling figure, and an anxious expression on her pretty face.

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso

Shotō Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Y/n Takahashi vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Shiozaki Ibara vs Denki Kaminari

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Tenya Iida

Mina Ashido vs Yuga Aoyama

Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochaco Uraraka

The first tournament is decided by drawing lots, so it's pure coincidence that you ended up getting matched with Yaoyorozu out of all people. It would have been better if you ended up with Bakugo for the first match, but where's the fun in that?

You see Shinso walk away after a brief glance at his name and opponent. Midoriya, the ever friendly freckled boy attempts to approach him, but Ojiro stops him from doing so. Ojiro whispers something to him and his green eyes begins widening in mixed surprise and realization before following Shinso's retreating back.

Of course, you thought in your own realization. Shinso already brainwashed Ojiro, Aoyama, and someone from Class B before you recruited him in your team. It's natural that Ojiro will warn his friend about Shinso, especially since he's facing off against him first for the tournament.

"Y/n!" Midoriya starts jogging towards you with a concerned look. You see Ojiro from behind, watching Midoriya's interaction with you. "Did you already know about Shinso-kun's Quirk?"

"Of course," you answered with a confident smile. His Quirk was the reason why you wanted him as the rider in your team. "I don't know how he uses it though. Did someone tell you?"