𝐖𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄 二

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐 | 𝐖𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄「 振る 」

❝ — 𝘔𝘦, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴.
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯. ❞

_______________________________

AS YOU WERE EXITING THE BATHROOM, you took notice of a figure walking towards you from across the hall. He was only about an inch shorter than you, yet he had to bend his neck up just to look at you. He wore a blank, empty expression on his face and his shaved head made him appear a bit rough.

He looks...sad? He's in my class isn't he? Questions about him pondered in your head, distracting your from how quickly he was approaching, until he came to a halt, right in front of you.

He stopped about a foot away from you and extended his hand. You just stared at it, confusion took over your senses as it was unexpected. Until he lightly wiggled it. His silly action didn't match the solemn look on his face, causing the corners of your lips to slightly perk up, not going unnoticed by the boy.

You now knew what he meant but you couldn't help but also extend your hand and wiggle it, imitating his actions. You both started laughing, neither of you knowing about each others problems yet showing a side to each other that no one has seen for months. In the boy's case, years.

"I'm Suna." The young boy introduced with a faint smile, playing with his fingers before extending his hand out once more.

"I'm (Y/N)." You replied, mirroring his expression and properly shaking hands with him. He didn't ask you why you were crying or try to pry anything out of you like the others did, which you appreciated.

You both walked back to class in a comfortable silence, your quick exchange of a small laugh starting something that would last a lifetime.

Since that day, you both would play together during recess and after school, never wanting to disengage from each other's company.

Jump rope, hop scotch, games such as tag and hide and seek, and various games with balls were among the most frequently played games between each other. But your guy's favorite was to catch frogs across the pond near the school.

You never really had any friends, you just played with whoever enjoyed the same games as you during recess, it was safe to say you got along with everybody, but you were elated that the first real friend you made was Suna.

Slowly, but gradually, you started opening up again, that person you were before the incident with your mom was coming back, thanks to your new found friend. You brought the best out of each other. Yet only Suna was allowed to see that side of you.

And it was the same for him too.
_______________________________