𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔 十一

_______________________________
❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

_______________________________❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔「 既視感 」

❝ —𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘺, 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❞

_______________________________

IT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF THE DAY, LUNCH. The view from the campus was tranquil, the greenery from the trees and grass filled your vision while pops of color from scattered flowers sprinkled around. It was very pleasing to the eye.

However, the view on the tray in front of you could've been better. "Ugh the school food out here sucks." You exasperated while nitpicking at the soggy salad with a plastic fork.

"I know right, how was it in Japan? You know, after being your friend for like damn near three years you've never talked about your past...hiding something?" Your best friend, Ana teased in a sing-songy tone.

You lightly chuckled. "It was actually edible compared to out here and nothing really happened, to be honest I only had like one friend and lived with my grandparents."

You smiled when an image of Suna came to mind, throughout these years his face became a blur, his most memorable features were his striking eyes and shaved head. Am I forgetting him?

"Judging by your smile it must've been a good friend, huh?" Ana said while admiring the small, heartwarming smile that etched on your face, it was rare to see you wear a smile as genuine as this. You snapped out of your thoughts and answered her. "Yea, he was."

"He?...Did you like him?" She questioned, now resting her head on the palms of her hands. Embarrassment raked through your body at her question but you still answered.

"Yea, I think but that was a long time ago, it doesn't really matter now."

"Yea yea, I just thought something happened over there since you've never showed any interest in anyone ever since you moved here." She said while returning her view to the nature surrounding you both.

"Well no ones really caught my eye yet so just wait a lil longer." You teased.

"And here I was thinking I had a chance." She laughed out and jokingly nudged your shoulder, causing a huff of air to escape harshly through your nose.

"Get in li-" The sudden booming noise that came from the intercom interrupted your conversation with Ana.

"(Y/N) (L/N) needed in the principles office. (Y/N) (L/N)."